• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Delta Cart

But its a $500 glorified milk crate with wheels?? lol Ive got a Zuca so I can't knock you. I was looking at the Deltas but they're more expensive and I have a fake knee so I like sitting up a little up higher verse squatting. I own bicycles that a worth more than some cars so I get the whole "you get what you pay for argument" Nice cart and looks very well built.

But its a $500 glorified milk crate with wheels?? lol Ive got a Zuca so I can't knock you. I was looking at the Deltas but they're more expensive and I have a fake knee so I like sitting up a little up higher verse squatting. I own bicycles that a worth more than some cars so I get the whole "you get what you pay for argument" Nice cart and looks very well built.

Thanks man and I certainly checked out the zuca but I've got some buddies who have them and I suppose I just wanted to be different. I've heard the complaint that the delta sits too low to comfortably sit on but to be honest I think it's perfect. I'm an average size guy (6 feet tall) so it works great for me but I can totally see taller folks having an issue with it. I also love the look of the delta over all the other carts and couple that with the fact it's built like a tank and that makes me one happy camper

So is Delta out of business? All phone numbers are disconnected. The store in Little Canada is no longer listed as is the store in Minneapolis. Can't get ahold of anybody and nobody is answering the e-mail thingy(at least not yet). Maybe Zuca put a hurtin' on them boys. They were supposed to already be out with the #12. Haven't heard hide nor hair from them minnysodauns.

Was in contact with them in July they said they were taking preorders in Aug but no word from them. Just sent a Facebook message but got no replay from last week.

Their website says that they are changing business model and location to focus solely on carts. You might just have to give them a little while. These things take time.

I genuinely feel that my Delta cart 11 has the best quality and design on the market. I hope they come back swingin'.

Look at them on Amazon. The one they were selling when they released the X wasn't worth spending the extra money for to buy it from them.

Hoping a large disc manufacturer (*cough*MVP) adopts the box style cart design but is able to make it more affordable. Just not sure why the Delta hovered around $500 shipped.

Delta 12 on the way. Hope there's a reasonable price tag.

Attachments

• delta.jpg
    delta.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 69
^ No excitement for this? I've seen a couple Deltas at tournaments & think they are the best carts.

^ No excitement for this? I've seen a couple Deltas at tournaments & think they are the best carts.

I agree with you. I usually don't mind spending money on nice products but to me, the difference in quality is not worth the price over a Zuca, but I do agree that Delta is better!

The company is weird and pretty much never answers any communications and doesn't do any advertising. Doesn't give people a lot of peace of mind. Additionally, they aren't known for being fast either.

That being said, Deltas are money and top notch products.

Just looking at the few pictures that are up I can't tell that there is any difference between the 12 and the 11 other than it is black with grey wheels.

I don't see any difference....I thought they were going to update the putter pocket at least....possibly not the right pictures...Not impressed currently...its says more info to come.

I believe the putter pouch will be a pole accessory.

No big deal if they haven't made major changes. It might be for the best. The 11 was and still is the best all in one cart on the market.