• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Denver to L.A. (I-70/I-15)

I am flying out to Denver in a few weeks and driving back to L.A.. I would like to hit one course on the way back along or near I-70 or I-15. I took a look at the map and saw there were a few courses along the way but if there is a can't miss course I would like to know about it.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

I can only speak for the LA side of the trip by saying I highly suggest stopping by Mountain High / Sky High DGC in Wrightwood. Well worth a trip for the day! :thmbup:

Thanks for the suggestion. On my list for sure. If I don't make it on this trip I am going to try and hit it up another time. I've also wanted to check out Mt. Waterman which isn't too far away.

Thanks for the suggestion. On my list for sure. If I don't make it on this trip I am going to try and hit it up another time. I've also wanted to check out Mt. Waterman which isn't too far away.

I have yet to make it up to Waterman yet...it's rather new but I hear it's a pretty sweet mountain course. Co-created by the same guy who built Chavez Ridge above Dodger Stadium.