• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW disc golf

From McKinney Disc Golf Association:
We will be helping the Leadership group in Frisco (disc golf course) again this Saturday at 9:00 AM. We need volunteers to show up and help. Just show up if you want to help build a new course in the area. Location is Lebanon and 4th Army Road. BJ Phillips Baseball complex in Frisco.

I'm looking for a mini this saturday morning in DFW with a beginner division. Any suggestions?

Yes, it does get that hot.

Minis:
Tuesday- Crowley @ 6
Thursday- ZBoaz @ 530\
Wednesday?- Weatherford @ ?

Also, two other tourneys:
ZBoaz Open May 21&22 (should get sanctioning this week, maybe today)
ZDubs April 30, non sanctioned.

hit me up with the info on the zboaz open when you get it. i wont win, but i have my pdga membership and i wanna put it to use!

and lets all be honest kennedale wasnt all up to par(no pun intended) when we all played it for VF but i do hope that the changes will be for the better as that course is close to my house and i will play it frequently when all of the changes are done..as long as fairways arent 4 feet apart maybe its just me but i dont like discs whizzing by my head when im setting up for my drive

we are going to do flip doubles again at the vet tonight buy in is a decent disc or 10$ starts at 6 sorry i just got my computer working

and lets all be honest kennedale wasnt all up to par(no pun intended) when we all played it for VF but i do hope that the changes will be for the better as that course is close to my house and i will play it frequently when all of the changes are done..as long as fairways arent 4 feet apart maybe its just me but i dont like discs whizzing by my head when im setting up for my drive

Agreed that is why we moved some and may move more if needed. The land restriction has been the main factor in squeezed in fairways oh and sidewalks all over. We moved the old hole 4 that jammed up that area really bad so the old 4 is the new 8. If you have any suggestions on how to make this park better please let me know..... always open to suggestions! Oh they also cleaned up the banks of the creek and mowed the fairway.

Agreed that is why we moved some and may move more if needed. The land restriction has been the main factor in squeezed in fairways oh and sidewalks all over. We moved the old hole 4 that jammed up that area really bad so the old 4 is the new 8. If you have any suggestions on how to make this park better please let me know..... always open to suggestions! Oh they also cleaned up the banks of the creek and mowed the fairway.

awesome cause where hole 4 was, was where i almost got hit and thats where it always got backed up...that was my only issue with the course and with that fixed i will def play there more often

They also moved hole 9's bucket to the left out of the water where the backhoe sank:) We also moved hole 3's tee back so you did not get hit from 2's bucket..... at least now you can see them throwing at you:)

They also moved hole 9's bucket to the left out of the water where the backhoe sank:) We also moved hole 3's tee back so you did not get hit from 2's bucket..... at least now you can see them throwing at you:)

haha hell ya that little pond that was over there kinda screwed everyone

This Saturday McKinney DGA will be having our April Bag Tag tournament. Starts at 10:00 AM sharp. We will be playing the short tees at Towne Lake DGC. Hope to see you and your bag tag there