• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DFW in January

Hey there DFW, got my itenerary more clear:

Thursday 1/6: Harry Myers on the way in. Probably lunchtimeish/early afternoon.
Friday 1/7: Turner Park in the AM.
Saturday 1/8: Considering Lake Lewisville and Bill Allen - order doesn't matter.

If anyone wants to join/guide us PM me for contact info and to set a tee time. We're pretty flexible but nothing too early, we are on vacation :D. Looking forward to meeting more DGCR members!

Illl play, but Im not going to the lake on Saturday, too many people. Ill play BA or you can drive 10 more minutes and play AC/TL

Hey! I'm coming from the Philly area this weekend and I am too looking to get a round or two in. I will be free on Saturday the 8th. I was looking to play the McKinney courses and I hear that they are great! I am down for whatever I am staying in the Richardson/Plano area. Just want to get out and play!!!! That is if you don't mind playing with a lefty....

Illl play, but Im not going to the lake on Saturday, too many people. Ill play BA or you can drive 10 more minutes and play AC/TL

Ok, I'll avoid the Lake if it's going to be super crowded. I can modify to Bill Allen and one of the McKinney courses.

How long does it take to drive from McKinney back to the Farmers Branch area? Our hotel is near the intersection of 635/35E.

Or would it just be smarter to play Bill Allen on Friday, then hit up Turner and Veteran's on Saturday?

Thanks for the advice!

No time, 121 is a tollway and the speed limit is 70. you can get from mac town to 35 in 15 andmaybe another 10 to 635 and 35. Playin both mac town courses beats BA

No time, 121 is a tollway and the speed limit is 70. you can get from mac town to 35 in 15 andmaybe another 10 to 635 and 35. Playin both mac town courses beats BA

Agreed. Maybe 30 to 45 from McKinney to farmers branch. TL is a good course and AC is short and sweet. If you're playing in the AM I would be down for just about anything. Bill Allen is a great course but needs a couple of years to mature.

Bill Allen is a great course but needs a couple of years to mature.

Thats why mac town would be a better choice. Its closer to 30 then 45, I drive almost that route every day and only takes me 20 doing the speed limit. Add 5 each way and there you go. Now if your in a hurry, well.....

im down for Bill Allen or Mckinney

just post on here or pm me for details and i'll make it work

im off friday and saturday

if you play turner and the vet let me know and i can guide you around you might need it at veterans its a awesome course but are tee signs wont be here for a little while turner has a mini at 10 am every saturday

Cool, we'll have a good group, probably a supergroup on Saturday but whatever. We'll do it big.

Thursday - Harry Myers in the early afternoon
Friday - MacTown, how does a 10am start sound? AC, lunch, TL?
Saturday - Veterans @10am, lunch, then Turner?

PM me to swap cell # - lookin' forward to it!

I get off around 10 so it will be closer to 11 for me, if that works lt me knwo

Just wanted to say I had a great time in DFW. LSU kicked ass, the concert was great, and some real good golf was played.

Thanks to Roc1Time for showing us around MacTown and DFWdscglfr for putting up with our hungover (read: sloppy) play @ The Vet.

We didn't make Turner park because we thought the Saints game was at night and when we realized it started at 330 we literally left the parking lot of the course to get to a TV in time, lol. I can't wait to get back to DFW and see more of the great scene!

No worries, your money is always good here! Good times

Latest posts