• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Basket Winter Hat - hand-knit feeler

skippy0420

Eagle Member
I know a very busy bee(pgngrl) that is whipping up a charcoal grey hat with a white basket on it. Will have pics a little later.

Any interest of there for these wintry items? :D

Getting there.... this one should fit a nugget around 23" she already has plans for the next hat two have six baskets going around it. :D

I don't even have one of these yet. :clap:

Attachments

• IMG_20121209_200242.jpg
    IMG_20121209_200242.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 222
Meet PGNGRL she only has a few rounds under her belt but she already has the bug. The hats were her idea. She has a profile here but her hands are busy as you can see.

Attachments

• IMG_20121209_202529.jpg
    IMG_20121209_202529.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 235
Here you go. Just the one on this hat so far. Going to freehand another on the other side to see how it looks. Fits my noggin pretty well. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20121209_213534.jpg
    IMG_20121209_213534.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 239
Here you go. Just the one on this hat so far. Going to freehand another on the other side to see how it looks. Fits my noggin pretty well. :)

So sick. You could prob sell those maybe with the name of your town or club during league for $5 or donate them as prizes. Either way man that is so sweet.

She sells most of her hats for around 15 face to face so she would cover shipping at around 17. This particular hat is getting another basket on the other side as i type. She wanted to see which style worked better for the logo.

@ horsmanm ... Speaking of logo. She digs the panda logo would you guys mind if she tried one out? :) For the local guys at panda maybe something can be figured out.

Another close pic of try 1... this is not her favorite. Pics for try 2 will just be a bit.

Attachments

• IMG_20121209_213619.jpg
    IMG_20121209_213619.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 105
Great lookin work! She should sew her own little signature tag inside. Great job!
I am not entirely sure what she has planned for that, if anything. Should be interesting. I think I am going to try to get one before she behind selling and making more....dibs :hfive:

any chance for a mrdiscgolf custom beanie :)

photo3-230x208.png

She said that she might be able to do the smile and hat but hands would be tough. The stitch size does not allow for crazy details. Would needed to embroider that..

She said that she might be able to do the smile and hat but hands would be tough. The stitch size does not allow for crazy details. Would needed to embroider that..

just need the top hat really :)

once she gets a few done you should put some up for auction.
This is not a half bad idea because then she can do them at her leisure. Won't have the... how long will it be for a hat questions...i will leave that up to her but I know she wants to make at least one panda

Latest posts