• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DG Black Hole near Blue Ridge GA

Moose33

Stego Connoisseur
Gold level trusted reviewer
Hey guys,

For thanksgiving my family and our friends usually rent a cabin, often one with a DG course in the state park or at least very nearby.

This year we are staying near Blue Ridge, GA which for the amazing land nearby has no courses in proximity. We may just make the trip over to Meeks Park in Blairsville, but I thought I'd send up the bat signal and see if anyone had a cool private course or unlisted spot we could check out in that area?

Thanks in advance!

It's beautimous in Blue Ridge and that far south colors should still be good. Carry a fly rod. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's beautimous in Blue Ridge and that far south colors should still be good. Carry a fly rod. Enjoy!

Always keep a spinner in the car. Will have to se if I can dust my fly rod out of storage.

Not sure how many are still active, but that Copperhill TN area used to have several active superfund sites related to the historic copper smelting operations. Huge swathes of land with nothing growing on them, eroded red clay.... A sobering landscape....

Latest posts