• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] DGA Squall, red, proline, 175, unthrown

Status
Not open for further replies.

colodiscgolfer

Eagle Member
squall.jpg

My wants: Z or ESP plastic, heavier discs preferred, misprints ok, cool dyes or stamps a bonus.

Comet, buzzz, wasp, drone, predator, cyclone, tracker, flash, crush, flick, surge, surge ss, avenger, avenger ss, force, venom, pulse, wildcat, XL, XS, X-clone

Just got a Squall a month ago, and its a sweet disc! Use it when I need fade that I can't get with my Buzzz...too bad I don't have anything you are looking for...mine is orange with the same stamp in the middle

I'm not a packers fan, my wife is. I must be a masochist though, because sadly... I am a Lions fan. I did go as Brett Favre (circa 1997) for Halloween though. I just put on my wife's Favre jersey and walked around with a big bottle that said Vicodin on it and was filled with mentos.

I'm not a packers fan, my wife is. I must be a masochist though, because sadly... I am a Lions fan. I did go as Brett Favre (circa 1997) for Halloween though. I just put on my wife's Favre jersey and walked around with a big bottle that said Vicodin on it and was filled with mentos.

hah, well done.

well then its gotta suck since my sad-sack rams beat the sad-sack lions 2 weeks ago :D

kudos on the favre costume idea though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts