• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup

do rollers count in the long drive contest... i lost one to a roller a couple weeks ago and i never felt so cheated in my life.

wow i wish i could be there for tonight and tomorrow :( ... cant wait for sunday tho i cant remember being this excited about playing i've been itching to get to flyboy for soooo long

Already put two in the water this morning, lol :|

:)

Did finish birdie,birdie on 26 & 27 though.

I'm in! Riding with TourneyPlayer and New013. I played the course once before and have been wanting to get back ever since. Can't wait.

I am just going to post this here. This is coming up very quickly and I am 99% sure I have gotten to everyone interested, there will be around 25 of us there and I just wanted to get this here for ANYONE who I may have missed.

March 30th - April 1st.

You may NOT show up without my prior approval.

PM me for details.

Check your pm please!

The list at this point is out of control. Just expect to meet a lot of people.

Somebody please hold Bennett's video camera while he's throwing, we hardly have any good footage of him at Flyboy from last fall.

Whaaaa! Wanna change a diaper so I can 'accidentally' pee on you? You're gross...

No can do, have a full plate of High Fly stuff to do as we sponsored 2 tournaments on Saturday plus a date with the spouse that night and Sunday is reserved for Seneca prep.

My Flyboy highlight can never be topped anyway-- at the 2:00 mark here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4PUaZaehkc

All you guys really need to know is I have the best hair. That is how you will identify me, you will know instantly.

NEW is on route to Greenville. once he gets here Im scooping Atay and we are on the way to a dream come true. SO ****ING PUMPED!

you gonna be bumpin some bangs? I have a Bose Sounddock I can bring. its the portable one. i need an aux cord tho.

There is a port for an ipod to play throughout the hangar. No bangs, we'll see what i do.

Latest posts