• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup

lol yeah i got the curls going on too brotha.. might just have a run for your $$ :) .. i have been thinking about chopping it and donating but havent been able to make myself.. cant remember last time i got it cut but i think its was late 08 or early 09

Alright, I've got the course warmed up for you all. Posted an 87 (-8) this morning with calm winds and otherwise ideal conditions. Who wants to beat that tomorrow?

Wish I could have stayed all weekend, but at least I got one round in. Thanks Connor and Kelly, course is looking fantastic. Lewis, it was fun.

lol yeah i got the curls going on too brotha.. might just have a run for your $$ :) .. i have been thinking about chopping it and donating but havent been able to make myself.. cant remember last time i got it cut but i think its was late 08 or early 09

Alright you probably win then. Mine is still more majestic.

Alright, I've got the course warmed up for you all. Posted an 87 (-8) this morning with calm winds and otherwise ideal conditions. Who wants to beat that tomorrow?

Wish I could have stayed all weekend, but at least I got one round in. Thanks Connor and Kelly, course is looking fantastic. Lewis, it was fun.

Nice round this morning man, you have a very nice forehand! Glad I got to play a few holes with you guys at the end.

Alright you probably win then. Mine is still more majestic.

lol yeah mine has gotten kinda out of control so i would think you have me beat just on up keep factor.. but either way the ladies love having something to hold on to :hfive: ... congrats on the round Kris :thmbup:

I am sitting in the hangar with Connor Jones, Bergdawg, Jrawk, Burritotoes, Gottafixit, JBennett, Hartman, kratc. If you can make it, GET HERE.

You guys should narrate the WHOLE event throw by throw, with post by post detail :D

I am now in my b&b room. 18 people here so far, only more to come tomorrow. Going to be a great weekend.

You guys are gonna have a blast! Wish I could have made it down. My regards to Wayne & Lillian - enjoy their hospitality.

Anyone fishes an orange R-Pro Boss out of the lake on hole 25, it's mine!
On 2nd thought, leave it there, so I can leave a piece on me on the course (so to speak).

Will be tons of pictures and video after the weekend I'm sure..

As for me, this organizer is calling it a night, I think everyone who's arriving tonight is here, somewhere inbetween 20-23 currently out here.

All I'm going to say is, this is going to be a great event, at a great course, with great people. Anyone who didn't make it is going to regret it.