• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup

Is it just me, or is Prerube's avatar "He who must not be named,"
alias the Dark Lord
alias Tom Riddle?

it is because there was a period where you could not say prerube here :)

as far as Bergdawg, he was so sure he was going to beat me that I had to taunt him when I won. Then I told him I suck at poker and took all his money and he got pissed off.

it is because there was a period where you could not say prerube here :)
makes sense.... so, does your putter share cores with Harry Potter's? ;)
Perhaps we could learn something from the wizarding world: The disc chooses the thrower!

Tell me you use a Gateway putter!

Last edited:
as far as Bergdawg, he was so sure he was going to beat me that I had to taunt him when I won. Then I told him I suck at poker and took all his money and he got pissed off.

You got beyond lucky. There's two sides to each story, I'm sure Billy will embellish his. I think enough people saw it what happened to justify my actions.

You got beyond lucky. There's two sides to each story, I'm sure Billy will embellish his. I think enough people saw it what happened to justify my actions.

You were so hammered you do not remember your actions. You were lucky that New013 stepped in.

Are we really going to take this onto the forum guys? Last night was embarrassing enough as is for me.

Try to put an event full of fun together and people act stupid.

winner winner chicken dinner!!! Sorry boys. Don't you like my avatar.
SWEET avatar! :cool:

With the exception of the few awkward moments building up to "the incident"(and of course the incident itself), you couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend. Thanks again to Connor, Kelly, Wayne, Lillian, all the dogs(esp Dora), the neighbors, the locals, and all out-of-towners for an unforgettable weekend.

I got some sweet pictures and video of the course, awards and speeches, hanger ace runs, dual fly-bys, bombs all over the course, and Phil Arthur and Phillip Belt going planetary on the big money distance shots at Kelly's wager. I wish I had taken more video, but that's a lot to carry AND play 3 rounds!

I will work on the pics tomorrow, and edit the videos over the week. After those three rounds(and a little extra on Friday) at Flyboy, I have nothing left in the tank. I am going to sleep for three days, and I will be dreaming of carding a duece on hole 3. :hfive:

Way to cement Kelly's decision to close the course jackasses.

Hopefully everything else was better and hopefully you two animals conducted yourself a little better in public.

Way to cement Kelly's decision to close the course jackasses.

Hopefully everything else was better and hopefully you two animals conducted yourself a little better in public.

100% Prerube's fault. A man doesn't talk to another man like that without expecting to get hit.

only word i can think of is.. WOW.. the course, the people, kelly, the experience, my bad play.. what a day.. Thanks again for all your hard work Connor.. and big thanks to Kelly and his moms for making some great food... Phil Arthur was a super nice dude and crazy to watch him bomb.. Hate i couldnt be there all weekend but had a blast sunday and im itching to get back as we speak.. what a place.. I have never had so much fun playing so badly lol .. had fun and nice to meet most of you fellas :thmbup: