• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Flyboy Meetup

That's why I said, "From the sounds of it." But I do know Rubey and his character so...

This weekend was awesome. cant thank Kelly and Connor enough, Greatest course and experience I have ever had playing DG. also enjoyed watching a girly slap fight. almost took the doubles rd but my partner and I could not hold off New and KevinMaze. both those guys can bomb. although New does struggle getting his putters over 280.

Last edited:
Kitten%20Fight.jpg

if apologizing and asking for help is standing your ground.....you did a good job.:rolleyes:

I never asked anyone for anything. I was not going to let him run his mouth about everyone. I did not feel like hiding on the other side of the hanger all night to avoid him like someone else.

I never asked anyone for anything. I was not going to let him run his mouth about everyone. I did not feel like hiding on the other side of the hanger all night to avoid him like someone else.

Why would I avoid someone I see regularly. sounds like someone is trying to shift this in another direction.

Well whatever happened at least you beat him at Disc and Poker...lol :clap:

I know you probably just Prerubed your pants, but it was circumstantial. I had stayed up drinking till 4am and was still drunk the first round and had a massive hangover the second. He got lucky pulling bad beats on the river on pots he shouldn't have even be in.

As far as him saying I don't hit hard. That must have been why after I punched you, you curled up in the fetal position yelling "I'm sorry!"

I know you probably just Prerubed your pants, but it was circumstantial. I had stayed up drinking till 4am and was still drunk the first round and had a massive hangover the second. He got lucky pulling bad beats on the river on pots he shouldn't have even be in.

As far as him saying I don't hit hard. That must have been why after I punched you, you curled up in the fetal position yelling "I'm sorry!"

Sounds like you put a few in the drink too... He still beat you and I think that is great... I didn't Pre my pants I promise, I was too busy taking 3rd in a local tournament to think about you two.:p

It's not an internet forum until it causes an assault and someone makes sure to cop to it online.

Prerube was drinking too, so drunkardness is no excuse to taking sides.

I don't know which is more damning: losing to prerube on the course, at the poker table, or going to the judges in "the incident."

I'm having an internal battle between the 12-year old in me that wants to laugh til it hurts at the whole "incident," and the adult in me that wants to remind all involved that we agreed not to bring this hot mess onto the forums.

:wall::wall::wall:

Must've been a weak field.

I don't plan on going east anytime soon but if I do we can throw down... I am really not all that competitive but I would like to out throw you... Make sure you drink all night the night before to.;)