• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Justin Trails meet up

We were down a couple members yesterday but the ones who were there had an excellent time. BTL, Countchunkula, elmex, Jakebake, notapro, Mrs.wolfhaley and myself.

I forgot how brutal Big Brother is too 🥵

Indeed, glad I made the trip up there to meet up with y'all, even if I had to cut it short. I chose the right spot at least; didn't have to climb up any more hills to get back to my car!!!

Really nice meeting and throwing with all you fine folks. Most of us only internet knew each other going in, but it quickly felt like I was playing with old friends. I'm definitely down for another one of these, but need to get my ass in shape. I was running on fumes during that 2nd half of BB.

Thanks to wolfhaley for getting us all together!

ps Thanks to elmex for helping to minimize the number of lost discs. Everyone pitched in and got into the schule when needed, but elmex had a couple of truely heroic retrievals. That wild rose thicket on I think BB #3 was probably the densest one I've ever seen.

Really nice meeting and throwing with all you fine folks. Most of us only internet knew each other going in, but it quickly felt like I was playing with old friends. I'm definitely down for another one of these, but need to get my ass in shape. I was running on fumes during that 2nd half of BB.

ps Thanks to elmex for helping to minimize the number of lost discs. Everyone pitched in and got into the schule when needed, but elmex had a couple of truely heroic retrievals. That wild rose thicket on I think BB #3 was probably the densest one I've ever seen.
haha not a problem i dont mind an adventure or three

big shout out to jake for making number 3 happen

i couldnt have done it without him

also i now see you are indeed not "count chocula"

I think we were all feeling quite out of shape by the back 9. Maybe our next meet up could end up somewhere less physically demanding lol. Definitely has to happen again. It was a great time. Pick a place in the tri-state area, with enough notice, im up for anything!

Did y'all play any more after Big Brother? Hit up the Classic perhaps?
yah we finished up bb and took a short break then played classic which still had some ups and downs in elevation

funny thing happened on bb that all of us missed the fairway on 18 you could tell we were just beat down

Yeah that was pretty embarrassing. Not 1 shot in the fairway, which is pretty large 🤦

yah we finished up bb and took a short break then played classic which still had some ups and downs in elevation

funny thing happened on bb that all of us missed the fairway on 18 you could tell we were just beat down

Yeah that was something. Pretty wide open shot compared to everything we'd just played. Big fairway. And I managed to lose a disc 🤣

Yeah that was something. Pretty wide open shot compared to everything we'd just played. Big fairway. And I managed to lose a disc 🤣

I love those type of shots, but also managed to miss my line by a lot. I'm blaming it on losing both Stingrays the day before at Wilderness. Or fatigue. Or insert likely story here.

That may be true but you did have perhaps your longest throw ever during that back 9. 😁

You also may have found a new career as surveyor, since you might have been the first player to find the property line of the 300 acre complex. 🙃

I had a 132g dx stingray in my truck you could have borrowed. Forgot all about that thing. It's fun to throw!

I throw near max weight stingrays and those are pretty flippy. I'm sure that 132 is fun, but probably super touchy.

I'm just spinning some bs excuses. Some good throws and some really terrible ones is what I'm usually good for. Consistently inconsistent regardless of what I'm throwing.

Latest posts