• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Halos, 1st Flight Hurricanes, Saints, Firebirds, Rivers, Buzzzs, Fuses, Sentinels, Zones, Pures, Jokeri (already plural?). My drivers are all under 174 and my mids tend to be max weight or close. Pures (especially fond of Zero) for putting in the 172-173 range. This is what I throw, but I'm always down to try something different. Bright colors (especially pink) are a plus.

Shirts I wear a L or XL, flexfit hats L/XL.

I would love to try an Opto Air Halo (the lighter the better) and anything by Legacy (no good local selection).

I am also a huge Star Wars nerd and big fan of Calvin and Hobbes.

Dislikes: Football, asparagus, and Michael Bay movies.

I would really like to try some new molds, but would of course be grateful for something I throw. I am interested in trying anything by Legacy, PDs, MD2s, and a Volt. Tourney stamps from your area are cool as are local craft beers. All local swag from your area is really cool, actually. In addition to my passion for Star Wars and Calvin & Hobbes, I play guitar, practice Krav Maga, and have 2 awesome dogs that like to join me for DG (when it's not too hot here in Houston).

In 2 times, looking forward to hooking up my receipients:

What I throw: 11X teebirds, 11X eagles (L), mamba, sidewinder, river, firebird (L), orc, blizz wraith, buzzz, comet, zone, magic

Drivers from 155-170 g, Mids 171-175, putters 171-174

Would like to try: any understable speed 9 or below non innova / discraft
, prefer equivalent of Champ or Z plastic

Dislikes: Vibram products, anything higher than speed 9 (except mamba or blizz plastic), super premium innova or discraft plastic(Star or ESP)

Shirts - XL

Hats - dont care for them although a DG related beanie would be good for the winter

Swag - I like interesting local or regional specialty jerkys and chips as well as hoppy beers. I also like minis with specific tourney or course stamps and other event specific items

I will be happy with whatever i get, thanks in advance for your kindness Santa!

Finally managed to meet requirements for this year. I'm in twice this year.

I am a disc dyer so I prefer premium plastic in white or clear. Also a fan of pink or other light colors

I throw mostly foreign plastic. Lots of Latitude, Westside, and Prodiscus.

Recently lost my Premium Prodiscus Midari and Premium Legenda. Love to try the Slaidi.
Would love to try the Westside Warship.
Would love to try the Latitude saint, halo, xxx, trident, blitz, or bolt.
Would love more TM2, eze, GL or Opto Pures

I prefer gold line over opto, but like both.

Drivers usually around 170, mids around 175, putters any weight.

Would also love to try MVP plastic and Legacy plastic.

I wear a large shirt and flex fit hats. Anything else is totally awesome.

Please do not feel like you need to get anything off this list. This is just a wish list and I will be thrilled with absolutely anything you can do. Thank you very much. :clap: :hfive:

Just got signed up. I have some good ideas for this years gift. What I throw:
Domey Star Katanas, Z Nuke, Leopard, Buzzz, Ion, Wizard. Items I would like to get back into the bag: Valk, Road Runner, Sidewinder. shirt:XL I like stickers from different clubs and companies for my toolbox at work. I like the Colts and the Red Sox. I also am an avid waterfowl hunter. I prefer bright colors, but I am down to throw about any color.

Would like to try and throw:
GL Saints between 170-172G--no gold--pearly is a plus
MVP Volt between 170-172G
C-PD between 170-172G
Champ Gators between 173-175G
11x Gazelles 170G+
ESP Comets between 167-170G
Pre flight number stamp/4x-5x Valks between 167-172G
Pre flight number stamp champ vikings
11x or 12x pre flight rating stamp teebirds between 170-173G

I get being generous and what not, but most of those discs are fairly expensive and pretty exact, if I received this person as a giver I would have no earthly idea what to give this person since I do not have any of those discs to give out... and there are no alternatives supplied so I would have no idea...

1st time in this, should be a blast!
Drivers 170+ mids 175+ putters 173+
Like:Teebirds, leopards, saints, rocs, r-pro and kc pro avairs
Dislike: Disccraft and high speed drivers
Want to try: Really wanting to try a wizard(really soft preferably) And I wouldn't mind trying some westside or another lat64 disc, throwing a gl saint now

shirt L
no hat (don't wear them)

If you can think of something cool you'd think I'd like, feel free, I'm pretty open. I'm a huge Notre Dame fan. Either way, I'm just pumped that I can be apart of this!

Last edited:
Thanks for putting this on again Trenton! I am sitting this one out, but I'm glad you're taking the time to keep the legend alive!

I really enjoyed participating last X-mas. Being fairly new to DG and this forum, it was rewarding to see all of the good will and I got some nice swag. My wife is going through some stuff at her job so I'll have to sit this one out too. Thanks for putting it on again. I'll just have live vicariously through all the posts. :thmbup:

I only throw ABC Discs so anything else will go to my wife which is fine. Hat L, shirt XL.
I do collect autographs, bag tags, minis, and cool stamped discs for my wall.
Other stuff would be blu-ray, hermit crab, and PIXAR.

I'm only in it for the fun so please don't stress!

nvm for some reason i thought we had to meet all those but now after reading it again i only need two :) awesome

Likes: Innova/ I throw KC aviars, rhynos, rocs, gators, leopards, teebirds and destroyers

Dislikes: Most discraft. Anthing super light also. Pretty much open to other stuff unless it's suuuuper under/over stable

Might want to try: I think I'd like to try an understable compliment to my destroyers. Not anything super understable, but just a compliment. Also anything cool to hang on the wall would be nice.

I wear a XXL shirt and I don't really wear hats that often.

A HUGE thanks to everyone running this and whoever is my SS, this is an AWESOME event in the dg community

Of course I am in again this year.

What I throw

Westside Sword Tournament Plastic 169gm
Latitude 64 Saint (Gold Line) 169gm
Latitude 64 Bolt (2011 world's stamp GL plastic) 167gm
Latitude 64 River (Gold Line) not sure on its weight
Latitude 64 Havoc (Gold Line) 169gm
Innova Blizzard Katana 145gm (I think this is too light, because I can't control it. Flips over way to fast.)
ESP Comet Max Weight
KC Pro Roc Max Weight (I throw 10x, 11x and 12x, but I don't expect a 10x or 11x, just saying what I throw)
DX Roc Max Weight
MVP Anode 174gm
Gateway Wizard SSS Max Weight (chalky feeling)

What I would like to try

Westside King (prefer tourny plastic, but the VIP is okay since I have never tried it) 167-170
Westside Warship Max Weight
Legacy Ghost Max weight
MVP Anode (Neutron Plastic)
Paul McBeth Roc

More
ESP Comets, Swords, Saints

Would also like a Sparkle Saint or Worlds Stamped Saint (I do like to collect a few things like Rocs, CE, and stuff like that, so these would be added to the Vault)

Other things I am interested in:
Patches for my bag-- Already have a Roc Patch
Birdie Bag
Stickers for my camp time stool

Drinks I like are: Water and Monster Absolute Zero
Shirt Size: XXL (yeah...I'm a big boy)
Hats: don't really wear them anymore, they make my head itch

Boston RedSox Fan
New Orleans Saints Fan
Like pretty much all the SEC Football teams (Mostly Mississippi State and LSU)

I am not to picky though, I will appreciate anything that I get.

I am on the fence if I want to participate again. I do have a little streak going, three in a row. Problem is I do not have much swag to give away.

Let me think about it!

Likes: I throw mostly Innova with a little Discraft mixed in, but am down for anything.

Dislikes: lightweight discs and flydye discs.

Size: XL

Thanks again!

IN FOR 2!

Likes: speed 11 and under, Discmania, Innova, Latitude 64, Westside, Gateway and Legacy. Prefer pink or white discs. Other bright colors are ok too. Drivers 165-170g/ Mids 173-176g/ Putters 172-175g (see bag in sig for ideas)

Dislikes: max weight drivers, high/max speed plastic, flydye and Vibram.

Would like to try: S-DD, MD2, FD, P2, Mercy, Gator, Rhyno, neutron Axis and maybe a Star Destroyer (I know its fast :p) Or just surprise me. I'll throw anything once.

Shirt size is 2XL and I don't wear hats very often.

Thanks for doing this again guys!

In my bag
ESP nuke(ABSOLUTELY LOVE)
Pinnacle Cannon( Like this alot too)
Champ Boss
Star Orc(Love)
Z Avenger
beat Star Valk
Champion Edition valk
Champion 12x teebird
Champion 11x teebird
champion TL+
CFR glow Firebird
11x KC Pro cheetah
Cryztal z buzzz
Z buzzz ss
12x kc pro roc(super beat
FLX drone

LIKES: primarilyPINK but im okay with yellow as long as its a bright color id be happy, just really into yellow and pink. I stay in the 170's usually, the lightest i go is like 166. I like stable and understable discs as you can see. I'm fine with somewhat overstable though. I also love gummy plastic.

DISLIKES: ridiculously overstable plastic, epics, dx plastic(with the exception of beasts), HARD STIFF PLASTIC, stupid discs.

Discs I would like: Older teebirds/eagles/firebirds(id like to try a flat one), beasts, Valks, Cannon, ESP nuke, BUZZZ, any CE

Things i want to try: Roadrunners(for rollers), Fast discs, pretty much anything cool. ESP or Star plastic unless its gummy champ. I like pinnacle and tourney style plastics as well. Really want to try some Lat64 discs

I wear a size L shirt and a 7 1/2 hat
I love candy
I go to Iowa State University

I am pretty much down for anything cool, and will be happy with whatever I get! THANKS!!

What I like and throw:

Innova
NO PLUS MOLDS
Rocs!!!
CFR Glow discs
Teebirds
Valks
Pro Rhynos
Leopards
Sidewinders
Destroyers
Wraiths
Max Weight Fairway Drivers, Mids and Putters
166-175 Distance Drivers
Orange/Pink/Yellow/White/Red are my normal colors but not that strict.

What I like (other):

Subtle designs, not into huge graphics.
XL shirts
Man size hats

What I'd like to try:

Mamba
Dominator
Gazelle
CE Thrower - Never had any CE plastic, not a collector.
Something you throw that I don't that you swear by.