• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Received a package today! Thank you SS!

Soft Ion
Champion Firebird
Dx Roc
R-Pro Roc
mini
DG4L Hat

I love the rocs! The firebird is vary flat and stiff (perfect)! And I'm excited for the Ion. Thanks again!

Pic_1208_077.jpg

2012-12-08_08-52-53_458.jpg
[/IMG]

I got a wizard lover's perfect ss package! Old school eraser wizard, old school super soft pink with a stamp I have never seen...An unbelivable wizard dri fit!!!!!

Four wizard mini's, my favorite being the rainbow stamp :)

I am thankful and excited for these wizards, going to go try them out right now :)

THANK YOU SS!

Nice! Where can non-tye dye Wizard shirts be purchased?

Got my package today and just opened it! I'm glad a card was included or I'd not have guessed who sent it - I'd narrowed it down to a few people before opening it and my SS was not on the list!

Hearty big thanks and a happy holidays to my SS - pacanova, who first posted in this thread two posts after my entry in this year's SS! :D

I must have made the nice list as Pacanova sent:

• 40 (yeah, 40!) two-packs of Grand Rapids, MI's own Grabber MyCoal Hand Warmers.
  • A 25 ounce CamelBak eddy bottle in a great shade of green (I like green - favorite color!).
  • A baseball for disc retrieval in wooded courses.
  • A First-Run ABC Discs Mission, which he says will fly like a seasoned Roc.
  • A Z Comet with an awesome Grand Rapids, MI Mandelbrot set stamp.

The Comet will kick my plain old orange one out of the bag immediately, the Mission will get a thorough work-out, the baseball and bottle will save me from having to move my Nuun bottles and an old, kinda gross baseball to my other bag when I switch, and the 80 hand warmers may very well last me through this winter, and next winter, and the winter after that! :)

THANKS pacanova! I don't know if I'll get up to Grand Rapids in 2013 but if I do, the first round's on me. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• _stuff_800.jpg
    _stuff_800.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 177
Just got my package! Unfortunately I won't be able to get my hands on anything for a week or so because I'm still at shool! I am really curious about the first run disc and also the one with the tournament stamp. It still looks like an awesome package and I'm super happy about the hat! I am going to wear it all the time! If the attachment doesn't work I'll upload a new one when I get back to my apartment. I'm doin this on my phone right now. Thank you SS!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 1208122045.jpg
    1208122045.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 60
Forgot to mention the loot.

awesome stickers
mini i have been after
cfr hurric/tsunam I want to throw the tsun but the stamp is killer, hurr is right in the bag
cfr glow fb/cobra [ cobra wall untill mine breaks in, excited to ditch my banshee for the fb since its not the flat runs ty!]
cfr vulcan [right on my wall
10x tb [instant boner]
flx crystal zone [YES!]
killer color villan [YES!]
cfr buzzz [i missed this torny its local for me been after this disc stamp]
bliz dead flat and hard teedevil [omg wow]
fr nuke [lost mine to a thief, ty]
pepto volt, [exactly want i needed ty]
lost my disc dryer ty for the replacement they are fantastic
other goodies.

and of course the note was the best. thank you JC I mean santa

Your welcome, glad you like it, merry Christmas!

Special thanks to Secret Santa pacanova for the goodies in the box. I've never heard of or seen a Bee Line, so I will definitely have to throw it and see how it flies. I appreciate the gifts. Best wishes for a blessed Christmas and holiday season. David
secret_santa_gift.JPG

Just got my package! Unfortunately I won't be able to get my hands on anything for a week or so because I'm still at shool! I am really curious about the first run disc and also the one with the tournament stamp. It still looks like an awesome package and I'm super happy about the hat! I am going to wear it all the time! If the attachment doesn't work I'll upload a new one when I get back to my apartment. I'm doin this on my phone right now. Thank you SS!!!!!!!!

Glad you like it! The first run is a Champ Dominator and the tourney stamp is a roc

Got home tonight at 12:45 AM after working since 8:30 AM to find a great SS on my porch. I don't have the energy to organize the contents and take pics.
I have to be back at work at 8:30 AM today.
I looked up the zip code and there is a well known member at that zip and I suspect he put this great package together.
5 discs and two shirts!! 35 Pieces all together!!!!!
Wow!!

Thanx SS!!!

More details later today,,,,,,

Last edited:
Merry Christmas ALL!!!

Mine is going to a land that has a big horse race.

And what the F is a Kinston? Post above ^^^

Last edited:
Got one of my SS today and it is awesome with the exception of the box being damaged/open on arrival.

32378BD1-FA90-4D62-BF65-25CCDF3E8B47-5788-000009786C23E5EC.jpg

Awesome package Santa! Thank you very much!

OMG Bergdawg would kill for that Iowa State towel -- If you're up for a trade, I'll take the ISU towel for some BAMA gear -- not that you don't have enough living in T-Town, but, I do have a TON of really cool BAMA swag. And plastic. And dyes.
Let me know. Oh, and

ROLLLLLLL TIDE

Sorry for the delay Shroom/ TS/ my SS -- After coming home from Charleston, I got hit with a flavorful sinus bug, a steroid shot, and some amoxy to knock it out.
I have a GREAT package ready to take to the post office tomorrow at lunch. I do have a doctor's note if you need it ;)
Packages look great this season, excellent work by ALL! I love the DGCR SS, another reason why this site is unquestionably the best DG site on our planet :D :hfive:

Sorry! I have a dc # from yesterday, I just haven't emailed it yet.

My 2nd SS came today. 4 discs off of my list, a disc that already in the bag, some sweet swag. AWESOME gift. Very thanksful

Discs
Colorshifty GL Saint
Gl River
C-PD
CFR Champion Agtor
Champ Viking
Sike

Swag
1 black mini
1 stash mini
3 stickers

Thanks again secert Santa

Attachments

• SS2.JPG
    SS2.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 51
THANKS HOLOTONE!

8257364347_e85785bcf5_c.jpg

Hand warmers
sticker
iDye Poly!
SALMON JERKY!
Glow Champ Gator!
Supercolor Star Stingray(? I think, very flat top, says "S/ST")

Great SS package, thanks again holotone!

Latest posts