• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

Still waiting..... so if its not to late and you have me and for some reason are still not able to send it out yet. Ill make you a deal SS. Make sure you add a first run Roc3 into my package and we will call it even.

Thanks Krohn.

Mine is out for delivery in the land of Clintons, Waltons, and football coaches who cheat on their wives with students and drive their Harleys into trees! :D

sorry to all involved for the delay; after catching The Sickness whilst leaving the Charleston Classic, I ended up getting healthy for all of half a day, when I was struck down again, this time, Zaxby's thought food poisoning would make for an unforgettable few days...
Popped a couple blood vessels in my eye balls and lost a few pounds I can't afford to lose, but I'm back into getting caught up on this thing called life.
My SS should have its precious any time now!
8275096558_c2b16f8d53_m.jpg

Well the mail man came got a few packages, but its only my Roc3 no SS gift yet..... so still waiting till Monday now........

That Challenger is SWEET! I hadn't noticed at first, but my buddy Rubber Alex pointed out that it's stiffer than most of my other ones. I tryed it out on a couple of putts the other morning while I walked around with a friend. And I like it, A LOT! :thmbup:

Awesome! :hfive:
I'm happy it found a loving new home! Try out the River yet?

Mine is still in transit (sent it over a week ago) and tracking still says expected delivery by the 13th, so I hope they're delivering it in a DeLorean. Sorry SS I promise I shipped before the deadline.

Thanks again BennettUA

8275537297_aa28d4a8e4.jpg

Discs:
An Old School DX Cobra
Team Star Wraith
Lat. 64 Fuse
Cusom dyed Firebird
Sparkle Something, (it feels nice)

Swag:
Innova Goodie Bag
Stickers
Ostrich Jerky
Mini Carabiners
Clif Shot Blocks
Magnet
Mini
And an awesome disc golf print that I need to find a frame for.

Awesome Job BennettUA!

And a big thanks again to Solomon and all the "elves!"

Merry Christmas!!

Thanks again BennettUA

8275537297_aa28d4a8e4.jpg

Discs:
An Old School DX Cobra (I really enjoyed finding this, and glad to get you at least one Cobra :D mid-90s with both Wham-O and Innova stamp)
Team Star Wraith
Lat. 64 Fuse
Cusom dyed Firebird (should look SWEET in the air)
Sparkle Something, (it feels nice) (I'm almost certain it's a Tsunami)

Swag:
Innova Goodie Bag
Stickers
Ostrich Jerky (one of the best sticks of jerky I've ever had)
Mini Carabiners
Clif Shot Blocks
Magnet
Mini
And an awesome disc golf print that I need to find a frame for.
(from Charleston SC)

(Annnnd you get to look at Avery "I Hate to Throw in the Woods" Jenkins make his "Oh" face!)

Awesome Job BennettUA!

And a big thanks again to Solomon and all the "elves!"

Merry Christmas!!

Glad you like, let me know what gets in the air!

Mine is out for delivery in the land of Clintons, Waltons, and football coaches who cheat on their wives with students and drive their Harleys into trees! :D

sorry to all involved for the delay; after catching The Sickness whilst leaving the Charleston Classic, I ended up getting healthy for all of half a day, when I was struck down again, this time, Zaxby's thought food poisoning would make for an unforgettable few days...
Popped a couple blood vessels in my eye balls and lost a few pounds I can't afford to lose, but I'm back into getting caught up on this thing called life.
My SS should have its precious any time now!
8275096558_c2b16f8d53_m.jpg

This looks like a poster for a new 28 (insert time increment) later flick

Latest posts