• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGCR Secret Santa Christmas 2012

I got my Secret Santa packaged the other day! Thanks for the generous gift.

Titanium Buzzz
Blizard Destroyer
Astra? (I think)
Star Wraith
Chiclets
Water Bottle
Bottle Opener
Ice Bowl Towel
Gateway Mini
Innova Key Chain
DD, Discraft, and Innova Stickers
2 Coozies

Attachments

• Secret Santa 2012.jpg
    Secret Santa 2012.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 57
E3BBA6AC-47F5-4617-9F84-38117975D7FD-21453-000002A819550918.jpg

ty secret santa.

i nearly poped a boner when i felt that wizard. it feels like the proto ss ones ive been after one like that, with the big wiz stamped on it, ty

love the volt

ape i will give to my brother i cant get it up to speed unless i forehand.

Also love the retro stickers. if the candy is laced even better!

Well got home from work to find a message from USPS that i have not 1 not 2 but 3 packages at the post office that need to be picked up. So headed there at 9am tomorrow to see if one of them will be my SS package. FINGERS CROSSED.

SS 2012

photo.JPG

thank you Santa!!!!

from bottom all the way to the top

Sparkle Krait
Star Tee-Rex
Prodiscus Legenda
White Wizard
Z Wasp
Totem Bird
Black Magic

and some fabric that had me thinking it was LARP time

It came and it was worth the wait.

1. Star Teerex. Grey
2. Star Teerex, yellow ish orange, Xout with pro Valkyrie stamp. So cool.
3. Glow champ Rhyno
4. Glow champ Firebird.
5. Glow Leopard.
6. Dynamics disc hat.
7. Got 2 koozies and bunch of stickers and a mini.
8. Travel water bag.

I can't wait to get out and play glow now.
Thank you SS, for all the sweet stuff. I like all the Arizona stuff on the disc n mini.

Attachments

• IMAG0708-1-1.jpg
    IMAG0708-1-1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 45
i received my packages last week...both were packed with goodies
definitley wanna thank my secret santas for giving me a bunch of cool stuff. heres what i got

IMAG0550_zpse7d1817d.jpg

IMAG0553_zpsb7b54dea.jpg

IMAG0554_zpsc33dea55.jpg

discs...
esp buzzz
esp fullcolor buzzz
z glo buzzz
gl trident
pro rhyno
champ wraith
dx teebird
dx aviar
dx BB aviar
champ panther

other stuff...
dg shirt
dg beer mugs
beer
wood mini with my name engraved
zing minis
small axe minis
multitool
s-biners
handwarmers
candy

i never expected to get this much, i would have been happy with a lot less. thanks for hooking me up...u guys are awesome

DSC_0160.JPG

My first package.
Discraft Wave
Dymax Paul Uribarri unknown putter Sweet wall hanger
Glow King Cobra: Man this thing feels great in my hand, I will give it a chance during my next round for sure!
PD : haven't thrown them before and are on my list to try.
Ascent : normally too floppy for me but I think I will let it fly a few times
Lucky 7 Wizard: Wow. It may have bumped my Ion out as lead putter. Just hope I can find a few more.
GL Havoc: I have owned one before but it never made the bag. I'll give it another shot for sure.
Black Echo Archon (Not pictured) Fantastic disc!

A bunch of swag, stickers, hand warmers, a sweet Buzzz patch and two personal things from my SS.
First, A note stating that I must pick one disc I received and write in large permanent marker "to be given to the next person played with" I thought about just writing Play it Forward instead. I believe I will choose the PD.
Second, a copy of the Book of Mormon with a nice personal letter written inside.

Second Package:
%255BUNSET%255D.jpg

QJLS appoved: A long lost disc for my collection. My favorite type, style, look on a disc. I can't wait to let this thing fly.
TI Stalker: It matches my colorshift TI buzzz perfectly and it feels better than my other stalker.
FLAT Z Wasp: nice and bright, I have one identical but it is a super dome!

A delicious beef summer sausage that I have destroyed with Tillamook sharp cheddar and stone ground mustard + Zesta crackers.
and two brews.
Mississippi Mud: I have had a few of these in my time and always have fond memories. This one is waiting for christmas eve!
Pensicoloa Bay Lighthouse Porter: Haven't tried this one before but porters are normally right down my alley!

Thanks again to both of you. Sorry it took so long to post my package:gross: But end of the semester and coming down with a nasty cold delayed my response. Thank you again, and as always, I am blown away at the amount of generosity on this site. Thank you S.T and all of your helpers this time around! Can't wait until July!

It came and it was worth the wait.

1. Star Teerex. Grey
2. Star Teerex, yellow ish orange, Xout with pro Valkyrie stamp. So cool.
3. Glow champ Rhyno
4. Glow champ Firebird.
5. Glow Leopard.
6. Dynamics disc hat.
7. Got 2 koozies and bunch of stickers and a mini.
8. Travel water bag.

I can't wait to get out and play glow now.
Thank you SS, for all the sweet stuff. I like all the Arizona stuff on the disc n mini.

Glad you enjoyed it, hope you get to throw them soon, I got the gray teerex, because it was on your list , then I thought... Rochester, almost white disc in the winter, no good, so I found the other one and had to add it on. merry Christmas!

Ya i play every Wednesday & Saturday... Saturdays are are winter league, and there is no snow on the ground yet so grey will be in the bag this week. And i love Teerex for tomahawks in the woods. I enjoy the gift thanks man.

@drew197. I sent the wood mini gift. Sorry I forgot to put my note in there and sorry it was a little late. I hope you get some use out of that stuff.

According to my calculations

There are Zero people that haven't received.

Well done everyone :hfive:

Hope everyone enjoyed it this year, I know I did.

Big Thanks to Solomon for heading this up again this year. I know its a hassle.

:hfive::clap::D

Thank you for doing this. It has been an amazing experience. I look forward to the upcoming years of SS on DGCR

According to my calculations

There are Zero people that haven't received.

Well done, y'all! Special thanks to everyone involved in cat herding, I'm sure this isn't an easy thing to manage. Can't wait for next year!

Latest posts