• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DGPT - 2018 Utah Open Presented by Prodigy Disc

brutalbrutus

* Ace Member *
https://www.pdga.com/tour/event/34700

https://udisclive.com/live/utahopen2018?TournID=34700

MPO 1: Live Coverage
Ricky Wysocki (Defending Champion)
Paul McBeth (Tour Points Leader)
Bobby Musick (Event Choice)
1st in Fan Vote

MPO 2: Edited Coverage
Jeremy Koling (Previous Event Champion)
Eagle McMahon (Tour Points Leader)
Drew Gibson (Event Choice)
2nd in Fan Vote

MPO3: Edited Coverage
Paul Ulibarri (Previous Event Champion)
Garrett Gurthie (Tour Points Leader)
Will Schusterick (Presenting Sponsor Player)
3rd in Fan Vote

FPO1: Edited Coverage
Jessica Weese (Defending Champion)
Catrina Allen (Tour Points Leader)
Lisa Fajkus (Event Choice)
1st in Fan Vote

https://www.dgpt.com/news/feature-cards-utah-open

Awesome, I remember trying to watch the Utah footage last year and the most interesting thing about it was the mountain range in the background.

No Grady Shue fan vote option? I guess he'll have to play his way onto a card with coverage again.

So they're not going to do the FPO live in the same podcast (or whatever it's called) before the MPO live? That worked so well before (at SFO)...

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to the tournament. Won't be skipping watching it...

Awesome, I remember trying to watch the Utah footage last year and the most interesting thing about it was the mountain range in the background.

And the commentators continually saying, look, he threw it over the mountain!

If I'm bored, I'll watch it, but it's not my kind of tourney to watch. Oh look, another hyzer!:gross:

Ergghh, arrgg, urcchh, okay Streets, you and Keller are right, but my addiction is strong enough that I will watch it.

On the other hand, we'll have more data supporting the notion that the only thing that matters in disc golf is... distance.

Ergghh, arrgg, urcchh, okay Streets, you and Keller are right, but my addiction is strong enough that I will watch it.

On the other hand, we'll have more data supporting the notion that the only thing that matters in disc golf is... distance.

Keller is right. streets is not... I agree the hyzerfest is a snooze fest, but that's not an east coast west coast thing. West coast has Masters and BSF among others.. I won't watch this one either fwiw

So they're not going to do the FPO live in the same podcast (or whatever it's called) before the MPO live? That worked so well before (at SFO)...

Anyhoo, I'm looking forward to the tournament. Won't be skipping watching it...

I don't see anything the rules that out yet. As it is DGPT, we know the FPO card will air during the live broadcast. Whether it is in its entirety as the opener or spread out during the MPO round, the coverage will be there.

I don't see anything the rules that out yet. As it is DGPT, we know the FPO card will air during the live broadcast. Whether it is in its entirety as the opener or spread out during the MPO round, the coverage will be there.

I'll be glad to see FPO coverage, but I do hope it'll be in the format of the commented-upon FPO before the later MPO. (hope hope, nudge nudge)

MPO 1: Live Coverage
Ricky Wysocki (Defending Champion)
Paul McBeth (Tour Points Leader)
Bobby Musick (Event Choice)
Fan Vote Winner: Colten Montgomery

MPO 2: Edited Coverage
Jeremy Koling (Previous Event Champion)
Eagle McMahon (Tour Points Leader)
Drew Gibson (Event Choice)
Fan Vote Winner: Austin Hannum

MPO3: Edited Coverage
Paul Ulibarri (Previous Event Champion)
Garrett Gurthie (Tour Points Leader)
Will Schusterick (Presenting Sponsor Player)
Fan Vote Winner: Anthony Barela

FPO1: Edited Coverage
Jessica Weese (Defending Champion)
Catrina Allen (Tour Points Leader)
Lisa Fajkus (Event Choice)
Fan Vote Winner: Paige Bjerkaas

I hope Lisa Fajkus can step it up again to contend for a win. She's been struggling a bit lately. With Pierce, Hokom, and Jenkins not playing, this could be her chance.

Friday's live stream…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWmr5hPSGMo
The Disc Golf Pro Tour presents round one coverage of the Utah Open presented by Prodigy Disc. Starting at 4 PM ET we have shot-by-shot coverage of the FPO division featuring Catrina Allen, Jessica Weese, Lisa Fajkus, and Paige Bjerkaas. At 5 PM ET the Circle Zero Show with Dixon Jowers begins and then by 5:15 PM ET we will be live with our Round One feature card which includes Ricky Wysocki, Paul McBeth, Bobby Musick, and Colten Montgomery. Share with your friends and watch!