• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Disc brands you dislike

Disc brands you dislike

• Innova

Votes: 42 13.6%
  • Discraft

Votes: 33 10.7%
  • Discmania

Votes: 28 9.1%
  • Dynamic

Votes: 58 18.8%
  • Lat 64

Votes: 45 14.6%
  • Westside

Votes: 46 14.9%
  • Vibram

Votes: 90 29.1%
  • Legacy

• MVP

Votes: 74 23.9%
  • Prodigy

Votes: 131 42.4%
  • Daredevil

• Gateway

Votes: 48 15.5%
  • Millennium

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • DGA

Votes: 25 8.1%
  • Element Disc

Votes: 23 7.4%
  • Reptilian Disc Golf

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Lightning

Votes: 46 14.9%
  • Prodiscus

Votes: 24 7.8%
  • Aerobie

Votes: 87 28.2%
  • Axiom

Votes: 53 17.2%
  • Kastaplast

Votes: 20 6.5%
  • Ozone

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • Yikun

Votes: 56 18.1%
  • RPM Discs

Votes: 19 6.1%

• Total voters
They have a good one. It's what they do best. It's definitely not the best. DD is the best, and if you combine all three of the Trilogy companies, it's total domination.

Ahh...low spin thrower I take it. No disrespect directed towards you, just curious. Everyone I have played with that bag Trilogy mids are low spin throwers.

I throw with more spin than speed, and I hate Trilogy mids. So far the only decent one, for me, is the Claymore...and it didnt make the bag.

Last edited:
Different than Discraft? Sure. The only mid that you could truly argue is better (which I personally dislike very much) is the Roc.

Other then the Bard, I can't think of a single Trilogy midrange that I even remotely liked.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Best single mid is too subjective. But Discraft probably has the best combination of 3 mids with the Wasp, Buzzz, and Comet. Pretty much anyone should be able to find a disc they can build a lineup around with one of those molds.

I don't think they are the best, but Trilogy does offer plenty of options as far as stability, feel, and plastics. Roc/Roc3/MD3 are all really good molds as well.

i know why i don't throw innova now.

it's cuz they are popular. and i never fit in with the popular crowd.

off brand, lesser known... yeah like punk bands of the disc golf world. that's my bread and butter. random out there, everyone hates on you type stuff

i know why i don't throw innova now.

it's cuz they are popular. and i never fit in with the popular crowd.

off brand, lesser known... yeah like punk bands of the disc golf world. that's my bread and butter. random out there, everyone hates on you type stuff

Well, better stay away from Trilogy then. . . that's where all the cool kids are hanging out now.

Innova and Discraft are for the old farts!

Well, better stay away from Trilogy then. . . that's where all the cool kids are hanging out now.

already a head if that curve. the sheriff and its hype turned me off to DD completely. though i still throw bards and occasionally a glow roc3. but mostly just an envy as i really clicked with that mold. (and a zone)

i only started playing 4 years ago... soooooooooooo.... not all that "old"

Nope. Trilogy is way too established now. The cool kids are throwing Kastaplast and Mint and Reptilian. Try to keep up with the times man.

Oh, I'm not that out of time. It just depends on what type of "cool" your speaking of.

Original birth of cool = small outliers and unique
This crowd is quiet

or

Mass market I want to be part of the image crowd type cool = Trilogy
This crowd is loud, obnoxious and loves attention.

I throw up a little every time I see someone with a fresh DD backpack full of color coordinated discs (red, white and blue or all white). It's getting more and more common.