• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc cats

They're probably pissed off at being stuck in a 45' x 20' basement?:confused:

I'm not a cat-whisperer or anything, but chances are...:| :|

They have 450 sq ft of space apiece. I don't feel sorry for them. Especially since they piss all over everything when they come upstairs.

We have 2 cats in a 45' x 20' basement. 4 litter boxes, cleaned almost daily. They still sh1t on the floor. My dog hasn't crapped in the house (barring illness) since she was a puppy.

Cats are stupid.

Sounds like you dont care to actually figure out what the problem is. Cats wont normally go to the bathroom outside of the box unless there is a reason.

Sounds like you dont care to actually figure out what the problem is. Cats wont normally go to the bathroom outside of the box unless there is a reason.

I don't, TBH, but mostly because the wife and kids like them. I kind of just tolerate their presence.

tony_gay_cat.jpg

Your cat?

Umm... No.

I've had both and have my opinions of each but don't feel the need to go into that here.

However, in regards to disc golf, I prefer cats because their owners don't feel the need to take them to the course and have them run free while pissing and dropping deuces all over the place.