• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Charger

we had them show up this year but at some point they turned into Dick chargers.

*grabs a pitchfork ans heads for Hot Shots

thanks a bunch dude.. we could use the help cleaning up some of the rough.

see I am not the only one who has seen penis chargers. Why do men want to draw pictures of weiners all over the place?

because men typically don't scream sexual harassment when they see a depiction of their own junk unlike the opposite sex. Just say'n.

Why do men want to draw pictures of weiners all over the place?

How do you know they weren't drawn by a woman? Given some of the crude depictions I've seen on courses, it would appear that the artist doesn't have a ton of experience with his/her subject matter.

How do you know they weren't drawn by a woman? Given some of the crude depictions I've seen on courses, it would appear that the artist doesn't have a ton of experience with his/her subject matter.

I know they were drawn by men because it was on a disc golf course and the "i" in penis did not have a heart on it.

I'm glad you've all be utilizing my chargers! Those weren't cheap to install, and would hate to hear of them going unused!

Anyway, what kinda thread is this with no pics Cole!? :D

Ive never seen these in charlotte. Funny thing is alot of our courses were built on landfills so these would fit right in.

OK, ive got some DVD re-winders selling at a low, low bargain price if anyone is interested. or maybe trade for a disc charger.....

i havent played a ton of courses but have yet to see or even hear about them in SC, NC or GA.. hmm sounds like i hope it stays this way

Hate to disappoint you and Mattalica, but I saw my first one today at Kentwood #6. I think these things are going to multiple like rabbits, unfortunately.

I'm glad you've all be utilizing my chargers! Those weren't cheap to install, and would hate to hear of them going unused!

Anyway, what kinda thread is this with no pics Cole!? :D

6983669166_c137369c03.jpg
7533244926_03e8ba69d4.jpg
0f43b136a60f11e1abd612313810100a_7.jpg

The only one I have seen was at Jordan Creek. Didn't use it and still shot my best tourney round ever.