• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc craft or innova new player

gabe007

i just started and i bout a disc craft magnet, buzz, and xl i like them but want to see what innova has to offer any suggestion please help

What do you like about your XL ? How far are you able to throw your XL / Buzz / Magnet.
You can use Anna Page course holes as your reference since I'm 45m from that course.

The magnet / buzz combo works really well in some circles.

If you were considering Innova - Roc / Teebird are their stables. A roc is a slower Buzz but can be controlled better.

That being said, I hope you try out a nice lightweight Rogue someday.

ziggy said:
What do you like about your XL ? How far are you able to throw your XL / Buzz / Magnet.
You can use Anna Page course holes as your reference since I'm 45m from that course.

The magnet / buzz combo works really well in some circles.

If you were considering Innova - Roc / Teebird are their stables. A roc is a slower Buzz but can be controlled better.

That being said, I hope you try out a nice lightweight Rogue someday.

i can throw the xl nice and straight like 300 ft the buzzz a little bit less and the magnet 250 i can control them all the buzzz is in z plastic

If you are looking for innova equivalents of those discs I'd say, (Magnet/Aviar PnA, Buzzz/Roc, XL/Leopard). Although I'd just stick with what you have for now.

i would actual recommend you compliment the discs you have with a stingray and a banshee.

BIF13 said:
screw innova, stick with discraft.

Whatever man, there are plenty of good discs from each company. In fact, in the high speed department I think my pro and star destroyers are more reliable then nukes overall. Innova has way better fairway drivers like leopards, eagles and teebirds but Discraft has me covered on the overstable goodness with the force and predator. Don't be a fan boy if you are not sponsored, throw the best disc available for the slot. I would also like to give love to Lat 64, Millennium, Gateway and Discmania.

If you want to try some lighter discs (...as Ziggy mentioned light weight Rogue), I think 150-class S PD is a great disc. The nice thing with it is that you will get a lot of the qualities of the "big boy PD", but will have a disc that is much easier to shape lines with if you are a beginner.

maybe try out a valkyrie to get some more distance... i would also recommend picking up a comet or a dx shark and using that as a your midrange. it will clean up your form, and teach you the importance of throwing smooth aswell as giving you some of the straightest flights a disc can offer

Latest posts