• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Dye Challenge

skinner that is amazing!!!! i can not comprehend how you got all of those skinny vinyl strips in perfect alinement. totaly mind blowing!!!

Haha, grass stain... while that is a difficult dye... its not strips of vinyl that make it difficult... all those parts are transfered at the same time. And it IS an amazing dye despite being off center would look killer right

... while that is a difficult dye... its not strips of vinyl that make it difficult... all those parts are transfered at the same time.

i don't understand how this works, unless the image is only mostly cut when applied. if that is the case i never thought about doing that untill now.

the image is completely cut, but transfer tape is applied to the top to keep all the pieces in place. the hard part after that is just getting the vinyl centered properly and applied smoothly.

I like the Sublime and penny dye. Nice work! Here's spidey. I have a lot more with detail you've never seen on a disc. Just wish I knew who to post on here.

I like the Sublime and penny dye. Nice work! Here's spidey. I have a lot more with detail you've never seen on a disc. Just wish I knew who to post on here.

I wanna see this, but you should probably post it in a new thread to avoid confusion. you need to use the

You can also open a photobucket account (5 minutes and free) and link the url vis the link feature when you type your message.
DSCJNKY

You don't need a plotter!! Me and Aarikc (i'm pretty sure) didn't use plotters! post your challenge for 13001300 and get on the list!

I looked at the image I had, and realized it was less than spectacular. I'll keep looking and I'll post when I find one.

vertigo-spiral.jpg

Just the spiral, the words at the top are not required, or even wanted.

My hat's in the ring. Please be gentle.

^ this one is for another person (I300I300) to do, i mean you can do it too Im just sayin'. Just post a challenge for ejvogie and then the next person will give you something to do. (Oh yeah Jermy I hand cut too)

i don't understand how this works, unless the image is only mostly cut when applied. if that is the case i never thought about doing that untill now.

I have a plotter so cutting it out was the easy part.

the image is completely cut, but transfer tape is applied to the top to keep all the pieces in place. the hard part after that is just getting the vinyl centered properly and applied smoothly.

that was the hard part. it took me a long time to weed it, but transfering it was the really challenging part of this dye. Getting it to the transfer tape while keeping it line and then applying it without effing it up took everything I had... and then I forgot to check to make sure it was centered. :doh:

Sweet I finially have something to do. I like it. I will see what I can do with this.

alright ejvogie, heres yours... I kept in mind that you don't have a plotter :)
300-sparta-wallpaper_thumbnail.jpg

So heres the catch.. you'll need to do a little work to it... Change it to a discgolf theme (I was thinkin "this is discgolf" with a the guy falling in the pit holding a club or somethin) be creative! (I might even do one of these for myself!! I really like this idea LOL)

Sooo.. a request to whoever post the next image for me... PLEASE make it something Destroyer related? Want to put it on my new star destroyer, don't hold back!! :)