• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

disc golf back pack

sneakattack

what are the options for a disc golf backpack?? ive seen the revolution dual packs and those are perfect but pretty expensive. Is there anything similar or a knock off of the dual pack out there thats cheaper?

gateway and gorilla boy also makes a back pack. i have a gateway backpack ill sell you. its green and in fantastic shape, PM and we can talk price.

This will help for sure:

I added lots of pictures to the "Bag Buyer's Guide", so it got so large that it's too big for the Yahoo group. It's now more readily available to everyone at DG Resources, specifically at this page.

(I'm curious to know if anyone is using this, so I'd appreciate some feedback about whether this is helpful.)

I made one for myself out of a hiking backpack. The backpack came with a ten year manufacturers warranty and is ready for a hydration bladder as well. I cut off the hip strap but it has real nice padding right where the discs ride.

I built a frame out of pvc for the disc area and lined it with foam padding to keep the fabric from wearing through. The disc go in a little tight and it is midranges in the middle and smaller diameter drivers on the sides but it holds a lot of discs. There is also room for three putters up in the organizer pocket. The bag stands on its own very nicely and is very comfortable to carry. It fits a sixpack in a cooler on the top section that is seperated from the bottom section with a zippered divider. It holds two water bottles (one on each side).It has and has very comfortable and very adjustable shoulder straps as well.

I bought some extra bags and was going to put them together and sell them to other disc golfers if there is any interest.
p1100012.jpg

p1100017o.jpg

p1100023.jpg

p1100004.jpg

how much is the hiking backpack?

I have 8 of them in red, orange, and light green. I would do $80 shipped to the any of the lower 48 states with the built in pvc frames. Pm me for more details.

There are Clive bags as well, saw a guy out on the course with one and it was perfect. I think he said it was a skateboard bag. It was sweet and he didn't even do anything to it.

I have 8 of them in red, orange, and light green. I would do $80 shipped to the any of the lower 48 states with the built in pvc frames. Pm me for more details.

what brand is that pack?

Latest posts