• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Basket

Ok, so I'm deployed in the middle east and I miss playing some disc golf. I want to buy a portable basket to mess around and practice while I'm here...one that could be broken down small enough to ship home when I leave. I was looking at the "DGA Mach Lite Disc Golf Basket" but I can't find a lot of info. Does anyone have any suggestions?

You might want to try the Discatcher Traveller.
Folds up (sorta like a camp chair)in its own case.

And thank you for your service!

I feel sorry for you... for the fact ofc that there wont be any dg cource around there :)

If the realism of the basket isnt number one wouldnt the innova traveller be your best bet? I think that is the lightest of them all, but here is some comparison video that might help you more -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N68_y_i1XCQ

Last edited:
You might want to try the Discatcher Traveller.
Folds up (sorta like a camp chair)in its own case.

And thank you for your service!

Likewise. Should be able to pick one up for no more than $120. Super light, but reliable.

My second recommendation would be the Innova Skillshot. Also a great basket, but 25 lbs vs 13 lbs for the Traveler

I have an Innova Traveler it's nice.

The Mach Lite is a great catching basket! I have a DISCatcher Sport now and miss the MachLite I used to have.

Whatever you decide, you should contact the manufacturer or the company you buy from and tell them you're overseas in the military and miss disc golf and they will probably hook you up with a deal . ALso you could always just make a tonal pole out of something to use while before you get a basket

Latest posts