• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Calendars: What would you prefer?

What calendar prefer? None Nude pictures.

• Good looking females posing?

Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Good looking males posing?

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Great scenery of disc golf pictures?

Votes: 45 67.2%
  • Not interested in calendars?

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

NPCTour

Birdie Member
If you had a choice on a disc golf calendar, would you prefer a calendar that has beautiful pictures of scenery or would you want a themed calendar?
Example: Good Looking females posing or Good Looking males posing.

As long as the girls are disc golf themed...then I vote for that one! There are not enough provocative pictures of scantily clad disc golf women...

In all seriousness, the scenery would be cool too though.

I play dg to get away from pretty women...it seems they avoid disc golf courses so it's my little haven to go to any course and relax

I play dg to get away from pretty women...it seems they avoid disc golf courses so it's my little haven to go to any course and relax

Must be rough to be around pretty women so much that you need to find an activity to participate in just to get away from them. :\

Make it an 18 month calendar and have the "best" or most scenic 18 holes in the country. I'll nominate hole 1 at Idlewild to get it started. List the course, the hole distance, perhaps something about the course in general or an interesting fact about the hole (like how some big-armed pro almost aced it during a tournament or something). In some cases you will need more than one picture to really appreciate it - an aerial view for some holes would be really cool.

This has been done in calendar and book form for ball golf and are quite popular. I'd buy one for disc golf.

Who has a suggestion for the second hole? The idea is that it is hole number 2 on the course and that the course overall is really nice...

Maybe I should clarify the good looking females question. If the females were posing in a great disc golf scene would you be more likely to want that calendar?
I was always curious what people would say to just a scenery picture "similar to INNOVA'S" calendar or adding a very good looking female to those picutures.

I honestly can't remember the last time that I went out and bought a paper calendar.

I'd rather see unstaged action shots of females playing than posing. I voted for DG scenery, however.

I like the 18 month - 18 hole calendar idea. Mix it up with amazing scenery and super hard tight lines. Or put together some impossible fantasy hole - tee off a cliff over a lake to an island green. Hot chicks oriented calendars is so over done!!