• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc golf Ogden

jupiter325

Hello there everybody. This is my first post. I am in Ogden Utah for the next week, and just wondering if anybody is interested in playing around. I know there's a five hole course at a technology Park, and then a 27 hole course in Riverdale. I'm also wondering if anybody has any knowledge of any shops here in Ogden or surrounding cities that have discs for sale.
Thanks.

Do a little research on here to find which members are in your area. Or try looking at the local course info pages to find guides for the courses your playing. Throwing out a "shout out" for players on the forum where your at could be difficult.
Good luck!

Log on to disc golf scene, and under clubs, look up NUDGA, that is the home club for the Ogden area, and you could probably get some good info, and people to throw with.

Sounds like he is visiting the area. Welcome to the site jupiter. The local club route is a good suggestion, they usually have a contact section. I have had good luck with get responses and guides that way.

Mucho gracias

Hey guys. Thanks for the tips. I will try all of those things. Later. :clap: