• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Disc Golf Survey!!!

Smallfry42

Hi Guys,

I am doing a high school class project and I would really appreciate it if you could fill out this survey to help me out! It would be super helpful to get feedback from passionate disc golfers like yourselves.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd3MfJF_99EIRIzZyr_EDj16wJXjKgdfL3VB3u_VhGkDptgNQ/viewform?usp=sf_link[/URL]

You may have to copy and paste it into your browser to get to the form.

Thank you so much for helping me out!

When I c&p the link, I get a page saying this;

"Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.

Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists."

That link works, but it sounds like you're doing market research for something like Tobu, a bluetooth add-on for discs to help locate them.

Yeah, I have heard of that just recently. We are trying to leave the problem statement open to a wide variety of different products. We are following the Design Process that is laid out for us so we have not began research of actual products or brainstorming real solutions. Thank you for letting me know.

I see that several people have submitted the survey, thank you very much! It is a huge help!

Done. Good luck!

Last edited:
Sorry, I should have said this earlier but we no longer need more responses to the survey, we are now past the justification part of our class. Terry: this was for an engineering class that I am in. We are trying to solve the problem of losing discs.

Thank you to everyone who filled this out!
Caleb