• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DIsc golf T.V. package?

blackcatsmith

Double Eagle Member
A friend and I both purchased lifetime memberships from Disc Golf Planet last summer and have as of yet to receive so much as a e-mail, much less any merch or membership notifications from them. Is Disc Golf Planet kaput? What gives? Anyone have ANY info to share on this subject?

Wasnt aware of getting mercy or anything. But for my $20 or so that I paid for mine I don't expect anything.

Do you honestly expect something for $25. The money goes to them so that we can watch disc golf live, not so that we can get swag.

^Geez thats the first time Ive been wrong this week.. Owell

^Geez thats the first time Ive been wrong this week.. Owell

Yea, it just said something along the lines of thank you blah blah blah blah. It really didn't matter to me since I just look at it like a donation.

Honestly? I was expecting to receive exactly what they said I would receive when I purchased the membership: " 1. A customized DGPtv bag tag with your name and unique DGPtv membership number.
2. Exclusive eligibility to win prizes from our always impressive inventory of disc golf targets, bags, discs, apparel, and other items." I never even received a membership number much less an acknowledgment that they received my payment.

Hmm, IDK then. I guess the website does say it so i really don't know. Maybe they are just waiting for enough people to do it so they can do a bulk order and save money.

You got taken. Should have gone with GripItTV. At least they would've sent you a chicks and chains calendar.

I just got a plastic membership card in the mail. I'd signed up months ago. I also got a letter that talked about some promotion or contest that ended around Christmas, but I got the card after Christmas, so…

A similar thing happened to me when I ordered a subscription to the PDGA magazine. I had waited a few months to receive my first issue and then needed to phone multiple times before they finally sent it to me. I did not receive any other issues other than the first one. I got frustrated and decided it just wasn't worth the hassle.

Whenever calling I felt as if I was an imposition.

That was a bad experience.

Latest posts