• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] Disc Golf video exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd rather just mail dvds to each other- better quality, too, and we can watch it on the big screen. It's always nice to get stuff in the mail, and then we're not messing with copyright stuff.

I do agree with Homebrew. Let's keep it on the up-and-up by exchanging genuine copies. Should only cost 2 bucks or so to send. That's cheap!

I appoligize for any feathers I ruffled....I was only including that to make it faster for us to receive these DVD's....copyright laws state you can not copy and SELL, if you copy for own intended uses (backup copy or whatever) it is complete LEGAL! So for those of you who try to put the "illegal" game on it and take it with a grain of rice....its funny though that we are only able to trade "legit" copies of it because people are worried about getting in trouble....might want to rethink that one..now as for myself, I have a "LEGIT" copy of the vibram open 2008 that I would circulate for you...

I appoligize for any feathers I ruffled....I was only including that to make it faster for us to receive these DVD's....copyright laws state you can not copy and SELL, if you copy for own intended uses (backup copy or whatever) it is complete LEGAL! So for those of you who try to put the "illegal" game on it and take it with a grain of rice....its funny though that we are only able to trade "legit" copies of it because people are worried about getting in trouble....might want to rethink that one..now as for myself, I have a "LEGIT" copy of the vibram open 2008 that I would circulate for you...

Nothing ruffled on my part. Let's support our sport. And avoid any chance of a bad rap, even if it wasn't intentional.

In fact, I'm more inclined to buy something else now, knowing that I can circulate it around, in exchange for others. And eventually, I get it back to keep.

There's a well-known and regarded part of copyright law known as "fair use".
You are allowed to make a backup copy for your use.
It would not be legal to circulate both the original and the backup.
It would not be legal to sell your backup copy and keep the original.
It would not be legal to make multiple copies and give them away or sell them.
I don't see any problem in circulating your backup copy as long as it is a single backup and no money changes hands.
I agree with toothyfish. Support the sport and DG businesses. Purchase the original. Do not share an illegal copy.

I'm officially in.

Scott Stokely DVD's 1 2 3

\/\/

P.S. What I did was back these copies up to my laptop just in case something happens and they don't come back.

Hell I haven't even watched the 3rd one yet!

So I will be sending the original copies around to folks, perfectly legal.

\/\/ (again)

Last edited:
Okay, I have a list of movies, and a list of who needs to ship to who however I still waiting for DiscJunkie and MMyersdisc to put add their address to the list in the social group forum.

This will let me know they are ready to start shipping.

Last edited:
I posted a list in our social group.

We only need for Discjunkie to add his address and we are ready to go

Please make sure that the list of DVD's in the social group area has been updated.

Thanks
Kris

The first DVD's should have shipped today! Anyone interested in joining our group in the future should just send me a PM.

Got my Vibram 09 today, so far it kicks. We watched the womens wrap up, bloopers, best drives/approaches/putts section so far...oh and the MPH competition...Avery at 72mph...JEEEEZ.

I want in on this. I sent a pm to somebody about it but I got no response. I just need to know which DVD I should buy sothat I can join this group of traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts