• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Disc

I usually alternate between Disc Golf Center and Disc Golf Store. DGC is my go to out of the two though, great selection and even better customer service

Everyone should at least give Justin at communitydiscs a try. Personal service and good prices/selection.

I've been using Marshall street alot lately. I like being able to see vibram before you buy it, and the color drop down menus.

I prefer InfiniteDiscs. Lowest prices around, great customer service and they are always running sales and giveaways. The only one who comes close to them in customer service is Justin at Community. Community also hooked me up when I ran my Birdie Bash and Justin sent me a ton of stuff for my Ring of Fire: a disc, 2 shirts, a towel and two SmallAxe puck's. He is a one man operation, and he handles it expertly.

But of the two, Infinite just has straight up lower prices.

Community discs...even after the dollar shipping most stuff is cheaper than other sites. Shipping is always quick, and customer service is great.

Marshall street is also great if you have a bigger order or want some more unique stamp options

Disc golf center is probably the cheapest with their free shipping. However, their free shipping can be incredibly slow.

Marshall Street is a great place. Excellent customer service, prompt shipping.

Infinite discs is also a good place. Decent prices, low shipping (~$2.80 for 1 disc, ~$5 for 2+). Infinite disc's site is probably also the most intuitive and complete (reviews, flight ratings, etc).

I like Dynamic Discs, they have ups and downs, but their customer service has always taken great care of me.

I usually stick to community bc justin loves mvp like I do haha he just has great prices and cheap shipping. He's expanding too, And tbh, its nice feeling appreciated. I like all the cards he sends with his orders. Shipping is usually here in 2 days and I live in the middle of the country.

Been doing a little bit of buying from birdie30 and that might actually be the cheapest on some stuff if you include shipping. They stock alot of new releases too. Just got a neutron tensor plus an mvp mini shipped for 17 bucks I think?

Infinite Discs

What's the best site to order from online
In my bias opinion... Infinite Discs. I spend a lot of time sending orders out from Infinite (which is why I'm bias), but I've also done my homework.

Here's a few great points about Infinite - Prices are excellent, even after you calculate shipping. You can order exact weight and color, super great customer service, fast shipping, huge selection, easy to use, no account required... etc. There has certainly been a lot of effort put into that site, and there are a ton of great reviews. Been around for only 6 months now, but have made a decent splash in that relatively short time!

I was mainly a Marshall St buyer until the last thread like this was new. I've been buying from DiscNation since then and have been very pleased. They ship same day and are now offering Free Shipping at $50.

Places I've shopped without issue:
DiscNation - first choice now
Marshall St. - second choice
Dynamic Discs
Disc Golf Center
GGGT
Prime Discs
Discs Unlimited
Clearwater Disc Golf Store

I am mainly a www.discgolfcenter.com buyer. Free shipping and a rewards system that i am 150$ away from reaching their Top Tier of which is 10% off ALL ORDERS. Its especially good if you are like me and order 1-3 discs at a time which is usually not enough to reach the 50$ minimun for free shipping from other sites. So i can order 1 or 2 discs get 10% off and free shipping. Granted the free shipping is fedex smartpost and can take a week to ship but its worth it. Plus Wade is very active in his Ask Disc Golf Center thread here on these forums and i can ask him when his restocks are expected to plan my shopping accordingly for lightweights.

The only time i shop at DN or MSt is when i want specific weights that DGC doesnt have in stock.

Latest posts