• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Online disc store

I've only played two times and initially purchased a starter set with 6 discs and I've already ordered 2 more. I justified the new purchase by thinking there might be some discs that get lost in the woods. What a lamé though, right?

Lol. Oh, you might get the addiction bad! I bought two starter sets for me and my son, but I think we probably played for a month before I started buying more discs. I wanted to wait and make sure we would stick with it - him especially. Now I have been playing almost 5 months, and I have over 100 discs!

Lol. Oh, you might get the addiction bad! I bought two starter sets for me and my son, but I think we probably played for a month before I started buying more discs. I wanted to wait and make sure we would stick with it - him especially. Now I have been playing almost 5 months, and I have over 100 discs!
Seriously, one hundred ❓

That's crazy, lots of dioxins and BCP's given off if they ever catch fire in their house 😂

Seriously, one hundred ❓
It's addictive....I have over 200 discs. I've gotten them from:
Player's Packs in tournaments
Swag for volunteering at tournaments
Getting used or new discs to try out because I think they might fill a spot for me
Friends letting me try a disc and then just giving it to me if it worked for me.
Found discs with no name/number. Tried to find the owner (posted info on FB), but after two months and no owner, the disc is mine.

Is there one really good site to purchase discs from online, someone included a link to OTB in CA and their prices & shipping looked really good?
I love OTB.. They truly are Only The Best. Shipping is fast and free. You get to see the color and weight of the actual disk you are buying. I have bought from them numerous times and never a complaint!

I love OTB.. They truly are Only The Best. Shipping is fast and free. You get to see the color and weight of the actual disk you are buying. I have bought from them numerous times and never a complaint!
That is now my go to site and I will be ordering soon since I lost a disc today while playing for my second time ever. This might get expensive for me unless I can improve🤓

I like OTB, except that here in FL, my experience has been that they take at least a week to ship, maybe longer. Longer than any other site I buy from. But, I do like Ezra! I like that their site is easy to use, and has in depth details about the discs. Their prices seem fair (not great, but not bad).

Innova is my favorite. I like Innova for their flash sales (if I can catch them with discs I want still available - amazing prices!), F2 prices, and F2 Friday deals. Also, 5 discs get 10% off, and 10 discs gets 20% off. All adds up to brand new discs really cheap!

Seriously, one hundred ❓
Over 150 now. Trying to slow down, but Innova flash sales and F2 deals are hard to resist. I am going to try to stop, and any time before ordering discs, evaluate everything I already have - and try out any similar discs I already own before buying new discs!

I've used 1010discs out of the Memphis area a few times. They've had hard to find discs, they box single ordered disc, and quick delivery.

OTB is my favorite for when I just want 1-2 discs. They have pretty good selection, fair prices, and most important, always codes available for free shipping with them. Only downside, where I am at in FL, they seem to take 5-7 days shipping - longer than most online DG sites. I don't mind the tradeoff.

Last edited:
I have bought from Marshall Street, OTB Disc Golf, Disc Golf Center, and I think Infinite. I haven't had a problem with any of them, I just normally check Marshall Street first as they were the first one I used. I won't order a disc anymore unless I can pick the exact color and weight.

If it's not from Reptilian I always check Marshall St first as well because they have a decent free shipping threshold and with their specials pricing can be great. Infinite has never messed around for me either though and I've used Ran Discs a couple of times now, but mainly for gifts because he will put anime girls in bikinis on the packaging by request and that's pure comedy.