• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Online disc store

Rickcin

Bogey Member
Is there one really good site to purchase discs from online, someone included a link to OTB in CA and their prices & shipping looked really good?

Infinite is pretty good and the best for info- I love their manufacturer pages- you can see the complete lineup separated by type of disc. Infinite is pretty expensive though when it comes to shipping.
OTB is my current favorite and has free shipping with codes constantly. Recently discovered Nailedit Disc Golf- very cheap shipping. They are missing some manufacturers though, like Innova and Clash Discs for example.
I stay away from sites like Gotta Go Throw that offer only weight ranges (ie. 173-175g) and ask for your backup weights and colors and then 2nd backup weights and colors - ugggh! Very maddening.

In the end I find that the above three I mentioned serve as a nice complement to my local disc golf only store- when they don't have what I want, I go online.

Last edited:
I pent a lot of time at Marshall Street and Infinite initially. Now I tend to use OTB the most (because of free shipping - and man, they're fast).

I'm not that loyal though, and I strongly recommend trydiscs.com for searching by specific disc (and plastic). It usually provides links to a dozen or more online retailers stocking the mold I'm looking for, and I can click through to look at specific discs. Plus, I can compare prices and varying shipping costs.

It's introduced me to a bunch of smaller retailers, and I like to use them when it makes sense.

Yeah, I just check out Infinite and it's jammed packed with information and discs with all different plastics. It definitely worth bookmarking and the prices look good but haven't checked out the shipping yet.
Looking to buy two discs and a reusable score card but of course the scorecards are out of stock.

OTB is my favorite with photo, stamped weight, their weight, domey or flat or somewhat or neutral, stiffness, and reviews. When I flipped the majority of my bag more than a year ago from Innova to MVP/Axiom the majority of my online orders came from OTB.

Innova F2 factory store offers inexpensive ($8-$14) discs with cosmetic defects with a freebee Friday. They pick the free disc, color and weight, after you buy at least three discs where you may be limited on color and a weight range example 165-169. An inexpensive way to restock or experiment. What's funny is that I can never find a flippy flat Star Destroyer which I like in discs shops. But I've now ordered a handful thru F2 factory store the past few years and they always arrive flippy and flat, except for a 172g last year it was flat and stiff which I learned to like and getting ready to order another one soon, hopefully flat and stiff. Shipping is outstanding, I order on Friday, there in California, arrives at my home Virginia Beach on Monday.

Sunking discs when OTB doesn't have it, I found a handful form Sunking. There very attention to detail. I'll get a message every step of the way from order received, disc pulled from shelf, boxed, until it leaves the store, and then I can follow thru the tracking number.

Like Porkturtle I stay away from Gotta Go Throw, they've screwed up two orders, and that was enough for me. The first screw up was placing the order with photo, and then having them call me the next day telling me the disc is not in inventory, including the handful I saw the night before.

OTB is my favorite with photo, stamped weight, their weight, domey or flat or somewhat or neutral, stiffness, and reviews. When I flipped the majority of my bag more than a year ago from Innova to MVP/Axiom the majority of my online orders came from OTB.

Innova F2 factory store offers inexpensive ($8-$14) discs with cosmetic defects with a freebee Friday. They pick the free disc, color and weight, after you buy at least three discs where you may be limited on color and a weight range example 165-169. An inexpensive way to restock or experiment. What's funny is that I can never find a flippy flat Star Destroyer which I like in discs shops. But I've now ordered a handful thru F2 factory store the past few years and they always arrive flippy and flat, except for a 172g last year it was flat and stiff which I learned to like and getting ready to order another one soon, hopefully flat and stiff. Shipping is outstanding, I order on Friday, there in California, arrives at my home Virginia Beach on Monday.

Sunking discs when OTB doesn't have it, I found a handful form Sunking. There very attention to detail. I'll get a message every step of the way from order received, disc pulled from shelf, boxed, until it leaves the store, and then I can follow thru the tracking number.

Like Porkturtle I stay away from Gotta Go Throw, they've screwed up two orders, and that was enough for me. The first screw up was placing the order with photo, and then having them call me the next day telling me the disc is not in inventory, including the handful I saw the night before.
Ironically, I'm in the process of ordering a few more discs from OTB, their site seems excellent!

Yeah, I just check out Infinite and it's jammed packed with information and discs with all different plastics. It definitely worth bookmarking and the prices look good but haven't checked out the shipping yet.
Looking to buy two discs and a reusable score card but of course the scorecards are out of stock.
I sent you a PM (personal message). Check your DGCR mailbox for it.

Disc Golf Center in Florida is fast; good info, good prices and free shipping at $30+. The only other online place I buy discs is Innova Factory Store.

Definitely a decent number of good ones out there. I personally default to Marshall Street and Infinite Discs, but also browse many of the ones already mentioned herein.

It'd probably be easier to list online retailers that aren't worth browsing. I've probably bought from a half dozen or so different sites and haven't had a bad experience.

Only place I'd caution buying from is Amazon. You're basically playing color roulette and most likely gonna get brown/green camo

I've bought discs from
Marshall street - free shipping over 55. Lots of X-outs so it can be cheap.
Gottagogottathrow - I got lightning discs for closeout prices. But like previously stated, if you want specific colors/weights, not so great.
Discgolfcenter - free shipping over 30. as you buy you earn points for a small %off
Reptilian Disc golf - had a promotional free shipping. Stego my eggo!

I had a good experience with all of these.

Is there one really good site to purchase discs from online, someone included a link to OTB in CA and their prices & shipping looked really good?
I have not ordered from them yet because I just found them recently, but discgolfer.com has real good prices.
My favorite is ordering from Innova and taking advantage of F2 prices, on Innova F2 Friday - they give a code for a free F2 disc. The freebie, they choose the weight and color, and the regular F2s you pick weight in a small range, but color is random. But, F2 discs, prices and deals are amazing. In addition, at 5 discs you get an extra 10% off, and I think at 10 discs it is an even bigger discount? Innova also gives you points that build up to discount value over time, but best I can tell, you can not combine them with the F2 Friday deal.
I like OTB, Skyline, SunKing, and Roguediscs.com. I hate Gotta Go, Gotta Throw's website and order methods, same as others pointed out. I love Amazon for it's large numbers of reviews, but rarely order because I can't pick my color. If it is not F2 pricing, I don't want to buy a full price disc and get a color I hate, like green, brown, gray, etc.
Infinite Discs is good for reviews and info, but I rarely find their combination of discs and prices to be what I am looking for. Many people like Marshall Street, but I don't really care for their website when it comes to browsing and finding what I want.
I love buying discs - getting new plastic - and mostly I shop where I am able to find what I want, and they have a decent price. Be aware when ordering volume, most online stores have free shipping at $50 or $75, and many have at least 10% coupon codes available, often for signing up to receive e-mails or texts about special deals, new releases, etc.
Happy shopping!!!

Disc Golf Center in Florida is fast; good info, good prices and free shipping at $30+. The only other online place I buy discs is Innova Factory Store.
I am checking out Disc Golf Center now - right here in my home state of Florida! I like them very much. At a glance, their pricing and selection seem very good! If they have free shipping over $30, like mentioned, I will be a regular customer for sure!

Last edited:
I placed an order from OTB and the selection, prices and shipping costs were excellent and arrived much soon than I anticipated so I'm set and will continue to use them as long as they have w I'm looking for.

I placed an order from OTB and the selection, prices and shipping costs were excellent and arrived much soon than I anticipated so I'm set and will continue to use them as long as they have w I'm looking for.
I am waiting for delivery of an OTB order right now. I love getting new plastic!

I never understood why some backpackers are so large and it is because we all love lots of discs, whether we really "need" them all or not. The four number system was probably developed more as a marketing thought than an accurate flight pattern for the discs.
I'm sure the differences in numbers affect the flight to a minus degree!

I think disc golfers and our discs are like women and their shoes. Got too many already, rarely use most of them, but just gotta get this one, that one, and/or the other one! It might go further, fly straighter, flip less (or more), etc. It just feels a bit like Christmas to kids when you shop for and get new plastic!

Latest posts