• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DiscGolfPark Launches "DiscGolfArena" Concept

Dana

Double Eagle Member
Say hello to our new product - DiscGolfArena! We designed it to enable disc golf in areas with no space for a course. On the InfoBoard, we introduce putting games.
We are currently exhibiting at the SGGF trade show - it's the number one sports and wellness show in our home base Finland.

Per DiscGolfPark Facebook- US release coming soon.

Attachments

• DiscGolfPark Arena.jpg
    DiscGolfPark Arena.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 315
Sounds like a new version of DGA's original Around Nine putting game with 9 stations around the practice basket?

How about disc golf hybrid games? Like rugby with disc golf? That would work great on an indoor field like that. Of course disc golfers generally don't have the testosterone for that type of endeavor.

How about disc golf hybrid games? Like rugby with disc golf? That would work great on an indoor field like that. Of course disc golfers generally don't have the testosterone for that type of endeavor.

Or the health insurance. :\

Chuck- I'm not sure on the specifics yet, can anyone read Finnish?

Attachments

• DiscGolfArenaFinnishBoard.jpg
    DiscGolfArenaFinnishBoard.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 124
I'm thinking I would have gone for placing four targets (or more) at the outer edges where the words are located and not one in the middle so four students/players could be throwing simultaneously and not be thrown on when retrieving their discs. Sell more targets, too. It's not like misses would go too far beyond the target perimeter.

Chuck- I'm not sure on the specifics yet, can anyone read Finnish?

I know that 1025 and JYLY are putting practice games I've some across. I think JYLY is basically the Finnish Putting practice game that has a fairly large thread somewhere around here. I have a 1025 app on my phone as well.

What did you just say to me, bro?! :mad:
I will swing on you!
*rips premium plastic putter in half

Not to derail the thread, but I read somewhere that ice hockey actually had the highest rate of concussions. Rugby and Gridiron Football aren't too far behind though.

Rugby is a very safe sport, except for broken fingers, but doctors don't do crap for that anyways.

Having played rugby in high school, just...LOL. Three shoulder injuries, several smashed noses, and other various aches and pains tell me otherwise. It just looks safe because everyone playing rugby is tough as nails and uses proper tackling technique.

As to the OP, interesting concept, the tiles would definitely get in the way of actual putting stances but overall a cool concept

Uh, yes it is. I played for years. 2 HS national titles, and 4 years in college.
Broken noses and fingers mostly, a few sprains, but not much else.

Having played rugby in high school, just...LOL. Three shoulder injuries, several smashed noses, and other various aches and pains tell me otherwise. It just looks safe because everyone playing rugby is tough as nails and uses proper tackling technique.

I also played rugby in HS and college. If broken noses are the worst injuries then yes, the sport is safe.

The reason rugby is so safe is that there are no blind side tackles and no tackles above the shoulders. Without a helmet people aren't bashing heads together with abandon.

*feels emasculated*

*brandishes machete and comes at Sonic Guy*

*sets disc golf back...again*

*feels emasculated*

*brandishes machete and comes at Sonic Guy*

*sets disc golf back...again*

Nah you can still compete in PDGA events just do your time. Disc golf will welcome you with open arms.

And dana this idea is lame as ****.

Anyone can buy ABCXYZ basket and use it indoors. Need some masking tape?

Last edited: