• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discmania] Discmania CD2

jgillia

* Ace Member *
From Discmania:

Speed 9, Glide 5, Turn -1, Fade 2

Thee CD2 is a disc for those hungry for control. It doesn't get too flashy with a lot of turn and fade like many distance drivers out there, but on the contrary it can hold a line and still bring you the distance needed to cover most fairways. The CD2 is actually a pretty close relative not only to the CD, but also to our praised speed 10 Power Driver, the PD. Out of the box you will see the CD2 perform a lot like a seasoned PD, providing you with enough stability to conquer most headwinds and a reliable low speed fade that takes you underneath the basket. For the less powerful players the CD2 can easily work as the most overstable driver in the bag, while the majority of players can trust the CD2 as their main driver in a wide range of situations.

aussie_open_2015_c-cd2_blue.png

ill wait for the reviews before i splurge on one. i dont see anything taking the sidewinder spot but this disc has my interest. great things have been coming out from discmania recently. especially those fresh stamped pds

gazelle and stork reference? gazelle top? stork wing? wtf disc is a stork.

Looking forward to testing mine!

Attachments

• 20141003_235524.jpg
    20141003_235524.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 54
This ought to fly much better than a PD for all of the folks who don't have the speed for one.

the CD sucks ass and nobody likes it, this is one of their attempts to fix it.

the CD sucks ass and nobody likes it, this is one of their attempts to fix it.

I know lots of people that love the CD, myself included...the people that think it sucks probably have garbage form.

Sounds exactly like the CD. I don't get it.

It naturally moves more right to left (RHBH) than the CD, has slightly more glide, and is slightly faster. The CD is more frozen rope or line-holding.

That's my experience anyway. I own both.

Oh sweet.

People actually have questions about the disc, but by all means lets make it all about you.