• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Big Z Collection

I would agree more with the TI/Z mix

That is the word on the street around these parts. :hfive:

So they're more flexible and stiffer? How can that work:doh:

My "stiffer" comment was directly related to the question about cryZtal plastic above. It is stiffer than my cryztal Buzzz's, but more flexible than regular Z plastic, somewhere in between the two. Feels good in the hand, a little bit grippier than my other Z Buzzz's as well.

worthy of collecting?

Anyone know if the Big Z Collection will be a limited edition and worthy of collecting?

Without reading all posts, just wondering if ALL the stamp colors will be black on all these discs?

Is there any difference between the original big bee buzzz and these "big Z" ones? I have two big bees and I love them, they are the best buzzzes I've thrown. Very pearly and nice feeling plastic, they molded up perfectly.

I had a chance to feel all the big Z molds at discgolfcenter yesterday. The plastic has a nice pearly look to it, and feels a little softer and grippier than current Z line discs and my 10 year Buzzzes. Didn't throw any of them, but they look and feel really nice.

Been throwing my Big Z Buzzz for about week now and I like it a lot. I picked this one up locally to replace my old Z Buzzz. To me the plastic seems a bit less grippy than normal Z plastic but it looks great and as far as I can tell it throws as it should.

Anyone else seeing major damage happen to these big Z discs on fairly minor hits? I have a crank that is getting straight shredded on the wing after maybe 3 rounds with it. This plastic blend feels great but seems to be waaaaaay less durable than standard Z.

Barstamp big z zone and big z predator being released! Might have to take this opportunity to try out a zone depending on how they feel

Barstamp big z zone and big z predator being released! Might have to take this opportunity to try out a zone depending on how they feel

Sweet. My Zone is one of the few I do not have a backup for still, I will probably check one of these out.

They had both of those at DD today when I got my soldier bag. The Zones had some sweet colors and the plastic felt nice to me. I didn't take a look at the predators but Toby mentioned them as I was about to leave because I had brought up I used to search for OOP elite X black predators with that stamp.

Anyone else seeing major damage happen to these big Z discs on fairly minor hits? I have a crank that is getting straight shredded on the wing after maybe 3 rounds with it. This plastic blend feels great but seems to be waaaaaay less durable than standard Z.

am interested in others conformation or denying this

They had both of those at DD today when I got my soldier bag. The Zones had some sweet colors and the plastic felt nice to me. I didn't take a look at the predators but Toby mentioned them as I was about to leave because I had brought up I used to search for OOP elite X black predators with that stamp.

Is the soldier the bigger one? Those looked great.

the predator stamp is much cooler than the crank:gross:

Is the soldier the bigger one? Those looked great.

the predator stamp is much cooler than the crank:gross:

Yeah it's the innova comp bag sized one not the cadet starter bag. There is a thread in the bags forum with some wicked amateur cell phone pics by yours truly. :\

As for the predator stamp...yeah the old style Elite X predator stamp is one of the coolest ever.

I LOVE PREDS.

just ordered 3 yellow Big Z's to go in my collection. Should be here Friday. . . When I'm half way to Madison, WI for work. . . damn. . .

I just got the zombee, and it has held up so far. Sometimes individual discs can break down weird. The first champ glow eagle I had disintegrated. SO I always assumed glow plastic sucked. Now I have a nearly indestructible Valkyrie.. So I'm not 100% about quality of Big Z, my zombee has no nicks, or chips yet. I throw it on gravel roads and what not.

Latest posts