• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Big Z Collection

I got one of the Cranks, the plastic feels nice, not too far off from regular Z, but it's pearly as hell! Beautiful, nice feeling plastic blend by Discraft. And I don't mind the picture on the Crank, it's no Buzzz, Zombee or Mantis, but it's not bad.

Yeah the Big Z plastic definitely has more pearl and opaque qualities. It is also on the softer side of the Elite-Z spectrum

Hate The Zombie. I will but Big Z in all thought. So many discs, so little time.

- Wish list - Suges SS Ti

Bring back the Reaper and call it a distance driver or fairway driver if no longer considered max distance.

Just lost my last Reaper

is this big z is that softer tourny z plastic theyve been using recently?

sort of like the esp/z blend that hornets are made out of?

The plastic seemed more grippy to mme. My buddy that just signed with discraft (brock dowell) had a crank tthat had some more flex too it. Almost like a z flex plastic.

I'm sorry but that Crank graphic looks ridiculous. I just hope they aren't opposed to using something with words like the Avenger batman-ish stamp. A Z Avenger with just that graphic without it needing to be an SS would be amazing. Otherwise the Zone and Force might end up looking as bad as the DX Boss.

Kudos to Discraft on some level though, Innova can't seem to make a disc without plastering their website or name all over it. The circle stamp on the original Gstar discs even have the pro shop website url on it... I throw a ton of Innova but come on.

getting mixed reviews here. one says a z flx. other says ti/z mix.

???????/

Man, I thought I was done buying more discs for a while... Now I gotta go get some gstars and big z buzzes! Hope they do drones next..

Latest posts