• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft LE Z Buzzz GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackAce

Sorry the title is a bit misleading BUT this thread is so that I can order the appropriate number of these discs. Through the Michigan Disc Golf Organization I will be once able to buy some LE discs.

Last year, what I bought sold out in an hour, so this year I would like to order enough for more people this year. So, if you THINK you would like to buy Limited Edition Z Buzz GT just let me know and I can better gauge your interest for this year. Thanks...

They don't. This is a Limited Edition release that they will be doing as part of their sponsorship to the MDGO. Last year it was Sparkle Z Zones which I only bought 10 for resell.

As long as they're not sold for exhorbitant prices, I'd buy a couple. I loved the X Buzzz GTs.

Shipping costs 1/2 that, ship first class, in a envelope. A bubble mailer costs 50 cents at the dollar tree, just get non bubble ones.

If buy two for 45. If you want to sell me 2 at 20 the extra five would cover shipping lol. Either way I want at least one for sure

Well $26 shipped is the disc at $20. Gotta buy the shipping envelope and then pay for shipping
You can buy the envelopes in bulk (100) for pretty cheap. Just looking quickly, here are 100 for $25 shipped on Amazon. It's not like you can't use them next year if you don't sell 100 of these this year.

That said, I'd buy a couple for $45.

Ok, whatever the shipping price ends up being, I was thinking $20 for the disc. I just would like to get enough for people and not so many that I have a lot left left over so thanks for the replies so far.

I'd be down for at least one maybe 2 at around that price.. you'll have to remind me when you get them though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts