• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Discraft LE Z Buzzz GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be down for one. It would sort of fit my collection of GT Bangers, being GT and all.

2.80 for shipping i buy envelopes for 50 cents..six bucks for shipping is insane shipping (innova proshop shipping)..also shouldnt this be in the equipment thread since you have absolutely nothing to sell?just sayin.

Last edited:
Well having bought from the Innova Factory store, I would for sure would not want to emulate that. LOL. I was just throwing that out there aldrin my phone, yes I would agree with your assessment on that.

Ok, well this was quite informative and really helped me make my decision. I appreciate it greatly

Sadly there will be no glow or anything else. Discraft did not say that was an option and all of the member clubs and organizations have voted on that.

are they z or x plastic? Do you have them to sell? Im confused...

Z plastic. I do not believe they have ever run them in Z I could be wrong. Feb 3 I will have them. I wanted to get an appropriate amount this year, unlike last year when I was able to get the Z Sparkle Zone and sold out in an hour.

Z plastic. I do not believe they have ever run them in Z I could be wrong. Feb 3 I will have them. I wanted to get an appropriate amount this year, unlike last year when I was able to get the Z Sparkle Zone and sold out in an hour.

The original runs of Buzzz GTs were Elite-X only. There were no other plastic options, but it is a great run of Elite-X though. Getting them run in Z would be cool. Hopefully they come out nice and flat and not domey like the recent run of Z Banger GTs.

So, just to explain a bit.

The Michigan Disc Golf Organization is a group of all of the clubs and other disc golf entities (leagues,promotors, etc). We run a state wide series of 12 events which leads to invitations to the worlds largest B Tier, The Michigan State Championships.

All of these events draw large numbers and over 300 the the B tier. Discraft is the sponsor of the events and as part of this they allow us to order a LE disc, just like you see the major disc resellers like Gotta Go, Dynamic Discs, and others. Last year, we were able to get Z Sparkle Zones. This year we were presented a list of 5 discs that we votes on and the Z Buzzz GT was the winner of the vote. So, 2013 will probably be the last year to buy one of these for some time.

So, yes they are Z plastic. I only knew them to be in X myself.... :)

I found our my notes were incorrect

This is a CryZtal Buzzz GT. If anyone who got on my wait list has a problem with that and I can remove you...

Since they are cryztal in stead of just z mark me for 2. I will take 2 100% just lmk when i need to paypal you! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.