• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Discraft Magnets - I want them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey, whats up!

Ordered from you a bunch in the past actually. I like that yellow one, but its a softy. I almost bought it anyways, and I still might! lol.. If you come across any old pulse stamped, oval sticker or 4 chains, I will automatically buy them off you. I bought the last 4 chain you had a while ago, the white with red stamp. If you do find old magnets you do not even have to take the time to post them on your site. :)

I have 3 new four chain Magnets. Black 173-174. All have the same red stamp. Check out my list on here or PM me if interested.

I have 3 new four chain Magnets. Black 173-174. All have the same red stamp. Check out my list on here or PM me if interested.

I would be interested, but I couldnt go $20 each. Black ones are nice, but they get this thing I call disc cancer, where the skin starts to peel off, so their life is limited. If they dont go, I will take them for a lower package price or something. I didnt want to reply in your own thread, as I didnt want to criticize price or add bad mojo.

I have this one that weighs 168.2 grams. It has a gash at the 12 o'clock position that you can see in the picture of the back of the disc. Let me know if interested.

thanks for the mag smokin joe. still looking...

also looking for flat DX rocs if anyone happens to see this sad attempt at a BUMP!

I am always still looking! I will pay or trade top dollar for magnets with oval stickers, or the word magnet written on the back plate nipple area. If you have one, or can get one, hit me up. I will make sure you are happy with the deal. trust me.

You interested in a new photon glow 173-174g with blue stamp?

Tim S.

At the price these are going for lately, I would have to pass. They are nice and rigid, which is what I am looking for with the old magnets, but they wear super fast, which the super rigid protos do not. Sadly, there are only a few magnet runs that wear the way I like. There are 4 chains that wear nicely, but the profile feels taller and not the same.

Only some of the older runs are rigid, like some pink, orange and yellow protos. THOSE are gold and I will pay heavily or trade nicely for one.

thanks for the offer and time is appreciated though TIM.. nice name btw : )

Unfortunately I can't get rid of the one old magnet I have. I bought it back in '96 and I still use it. I was curious as to why the plastic is different now compared to the old ones. I don't like the feel of the new ones as much.

Unfortunately I can't get rid of the one old magnet I have. I bought it back in '96 and I still use it. I was curious as to why the plastic is different now compared to the old ones. I don't like the feel of the new ones as much.

Im not sure to be honest. There are a bunch of different feeling runs. There are old runs that are soft and old runs that are rigid. I am particularly interested in the old rigid runs. I do not like the way the newest run wears in, despite how nice some of them feel new. They wear in terrible...with large chunks sticking out, that do not smooth out very well.

A run or two back from now, they feel great and wear in really nice, but WAY too fast, and once its perfect, I end up having to baby it to keep it from practically falling apart. The really old rigid ones wear in super nice, and hold that nice smooth worn in feeling for a really long time.. thats why I like them. There are some nice rigid regular 4 chains from post 2000, but most have a taller feeling profile and do not feel as nice.

In all honesty, there are a lot of old magnets that feel super nice, but they also wear in way too fast, but smoothly at least. The ones that are old and rigid... are amazing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts