• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discraft Titanium Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I'm cheap too. I have a hard time paying $16 for gold line discs, 30 bucks is out of the question unless it's a first run something cool or CFR.

I would have no problem paying $30 for a great disc. If its a CE quality plastic, why not? A $200 bag with 20 $30 discs being the most premium option for a player still leaves DG as cheapest sport worth playing.

What about titanium flake in a disc, what do yall think that would do for durability etc...? Would you get metal splinters? I'm trying to think outside the box because I want to see something new that is so bad a$$ and will make us all think " wish I would have thought of that"

I would have no problem paying $30 for a great disc. If its a CE quality plastic, why not? A $200 bag with 20 $30 discs being the most premium option for a player still leaves DG as cheapest sport worth playing.
I totally see your logic. Disc golf by comparison is alot cheaper than other sports. I race downhill bikes and replacing something on that thing could be hundreds of dollars.

Last edited:
Ya I mean I have a bag full of gold line discs so I can't really say I wouldn't spend money on a great disc if I had the chance. I regress....

IF I COULD BUY NEW CE FOR 50 A LEOPARD, I WOULD SPEND MY WHOLE CHECK AND FIGURE BILLS OUT LATER

^I like the idea's on this so far. Actually, the only thing that is no good on here, is bmast's avatar lol.

I CAN'T FIGURE IT OUT. IT SEEMS TO BE STUCK UNLESS I PUSH THIS ONE BUTTON.

"Tested a few discs in the new plastic! Pumped for the release in 2012!!"

Liz Lopez on Facebook.

Good to hear they have a good feel. Thats the one downside of latitude gold line is it feels greasy at times and when it gets cold out its rock hard and slick.

Top of the line skateboard: 120$
Top of the line skate shoes: 60$
Access to skateparks: 0$

I win the game. Though if you're afraid of a boo-boo you might contest this on grounds of "worth playing."

The existing Signature Series (Doss Surge, McCabe Buzzz SS, etc.) is going bye bye and those models are moving into Titanium, a new shiny swirly blend a la Lat64 GoldLine...

Status
Not open for further replies.