• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

only took 4 days to get mine

Surge SS Z 173
Buzzz Z 167
Buzzz FLX 176
Tracker Z 165
Surge FLX 168
Surge FLX 167
Surge Z 174
Stalker Limited Edition Crystal Z 173-175?
Cyclone ESP Great Lakes Open 170
Surge ESP Great Lakes Open 171

I got very lucky

Z Buzzz and Z Surge SS are INCREDIBLE and are now my main discs!

think im gonna have to get a set when i get some extra cash...would really help me get a nice collection going since i just started and give me the opportunity to throw other discs besides innova also i would then have some to trade with people on here...seems like the majority of the people order the z/esp package is this the best deal?

Snore, depends on what you want

Z/ESP (and ESP FLX) are the higher quality discs (lasts longer). i like these for myoverstable and straight discs.

i like the lower quality discs for my understable and putters.

but to each their own. you can get the cheaper discs first and get the Z/ESP later... or just get the Z/ESP now if ya got the dough. either way you prob made the right choice

a little note on plastics is below. it's what i think most people would list from the weaker plastic to the longer lasting

Pro-D
DX
R-Pro
Elite-X
Pro
FLX
ESP
Star
Champion
Elite-Z

think im gonna have to get a set when i get some extra cash...would really help me get a nice collection going since i just started and give me the opportunity to throw other discs besides innova also i would then have some to trade with people on here...seems like the majority of the people order the z/esp package is this the best deal?

Also note that d/x packs are putter-mid mostly, and z/esp are driver-mid mostly. A few exceptions of course.

only took 4 days to get mine

Surge SS Z 173
Buzzz Z 167
Buzzz FLX 176
Tracker Z 165
Surge FLX 168
Surge FLX 167
Surge Z 174
Stalker Limited Edition Crystal Z 173-175?
Cyclone ESP Great Lakes Open 170
Surge ESP Great Lakes Open 171

I got very lucky

Z Buzzz and Z Surge SS are INCREDIBLE and are now my main discs!

This is why I won't get one of these packs.

WTF am I going to do with 4 Surges? Now I'd have to try to trade or sell them. Much easier just to buy the disc I want in the first place.

I really really really don't need any more discs. Really and truly. But I still want to order 2-3 more misprint packs in the worst way. What is wrong with me? <-- Please limit answers to less than three sentences and include appropriate references and citations.

It's the bug. I've got it too.

I'm praying I get a CryZtal stalker, another buzzz of some sort, and a high 60s driver that I can use for turnovers and hyzer flips. This is gonna be a long week or two waiting for them. Hopefully I'll heal up by the time they come so I can get out there and play.

wanna order one but i don't have enough disposable income right now...i guess i shall just wait :(

bcr-you can buy them and just give them to me if you want :D

I really really really don't need any more discs. Really and truly. But I still want to order 2-3 more misprint packs in the worst way. What is wrong with me? <-- Please limit answers to less than three sentences and include appropriate references and citations.

You're addicted to plastic

Citation---This Thread
;)

I'm trying to decide if I want to order a misprint deal or gorilla boy bag with my next purchase. Both will by mine soon.

Which is better in winter? Discs I can't throw or bag I won't use. I'm a wuss who doesn't play in cold or snow:(

Please buy another 3 sets (maybe 4 just to be safe). that way you (I) have a decent chance of grabbing a meteor, and you can put it aside for a great friend (me) at a great savings.

Thanks in advance.

BCR 4life

This looks like a sweet deal. I'm hoping to purchase this pack within the next week just to experience Discraft discs. Just joined the site but I love reading all the info and am now really excited to get some new discs.

More potential for 150-class discs in the Pro-D/Elite-X packs. The Z/ESP packs tend to have heavier discs, somewhere in the range of 170-180.

Latest posts