• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Discrafts misprint deal is awesome

Glad to have stumbled upon this thread/ site. Ordered mine on 1/31 and they got here yesterday:

178g ESP Impulse - purpley
174g ESP Cyclone - green
173g ESP Nuke - white
172g ESP Flash - orange

175g Z Glo Stalker
171g Z Surge - orange
170g Cryztal Z AvengerSS - red
170g Z Spectra Supercolor
170g Z Nuke - 2011 Ice Bowl stamp - blue
169g Z Flash - green

Having never thrown Discraft, I was just hoping for a solid assortment. Really pleased after tossing these around in the snow today. They make some great discs. Especially that AvengerSS!

Glad to have stumbled upon this thread/ site. Ordered mine on 1/31 and they got here yesterday:

174g ESP Cyclone - green
173g ESP Nuke - white
172g ESP Flash - orange

175g Z Glo Stalker
171g Z Surge - orange
169g Z Flash - green
Wow. Nice haul. A glo and cryztal!

174g ESP Cyclone - green
173g ESP Nuke - white
172g ESP Flash - orange

175g Z Glo Stalker
171g Z Surge - orange
169g Z Flash - green

Having never thrown Discraft, I was just hoping for a solid assortment. Really pleased after tossing these around in the snow today. They make some great discs. Especially that AvengerSS!

holy crap, no buzzzs. that might be the first one ive heard of with no buzzz in it. if youve never thrown discraft, you should give a buzzz a try. pretty good haul though, you got some good stuff.

Orderd on 2/3 received 2/14

172g ESP Flash-pink
177g ESP Impact-yellow
174g ESP Nuke (Hell on the border XV stamp) green
174g ESP Spectra Supercolor
174g ESP Nuke (Discraft Memorial Championship 2010 stamp) white

173g Cryztal Z Buzzz-orange
177g Z Comet-blue
167g Z Surge-orange
171g EliteZ Flash-green
173g Z Glo Stalker

I just lost my misprint Crystal Buzzz and it was my go to midrange/putter. I have about 4 other elite z buzzz'z but they just dont feel right. Is anybody wiling to trade or sell one? I have over 50 discs to trade, so chances are I have what you are looking for. Send me a PM. Thanks in advance!

gonna start putting 5-10 a month away to get another set here... need one! why not by then will be in full season so might really need it by then hahaha

holy crap, no buzzzs. that might be the first one ive heard of with no buzzz in it. if youve never thrown discraft, you should give a buzzz a try. pretty good haul though, you got some good stuff.

I really wanted to try a Buzzz but based on other recent hauls, I wasn't really expecting one. C'mon Discraft - mess a couple up! The Impact feels to me like a nice midrange even though they list it as a driver. Playing my first real round today so I'm interestested in how this guy compares to my Shark.

Anyone interested in parting with a Buzzz? Nukes, Cyclone and Spectra are up for grabs.

Is it weird that I feel like a kid in a candy store. I ordered mine on Wednesday last week and am picking mine up tomorrow from UPS. I've seen a lot of people say it takes a week and a half or so. I can't wait to see what I got.

Picked mine up today

ESP Nuke - 174
ESP Flash - 174
ESP Impact - 177
ESP Cyclone - 174
ESP FullColor Spectra - 170
IMAG0372.jpg

Z GLO Stalker - 175
Z Flash - 167
Cryztal Z Challenger - 172
Z Surge - 168
Z Flick - 150