• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discs for Distance Anhyzers

Hole 1 at East Metro Park would be a good example of this:
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/course.php?id=2645&mode=ci
attachment.php

The throwing line are bit too high. I would throw it a bit lower and with well broke-in stable driver.

I was quite successful for making long anhyzer shot with 80/20 Defender, Champ. Monarch, Sidewinder, beaten Raging Inferno DT or DX Valkyrie. All of its weights are various due to wind conditions. The only thing about making good anhyzer shots is to release it at correct angle and speed to achieve this flight. I tend to throw it at certain hyzer shot first and let it do its work to bring it to anhzyer to the ground.

BTW, nice tee sign!! I gotta check this course out someday...:cool:

I you are talking about throwing a S shot for distance then you are correct you are going to want to throw something overstable so that it will fight back and allow you to get the extra D on it. Destroyers work great for this.

If you are wanting to throw long turnover shots that dont fade back you will want something understable such as a Valk or a Wraith.

Latest posts