• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discs that earn a lot of compliments

echo SDS Destroyer, just lost my baby, the nicest piece of plastic ive had in a long while, first disc i was pushin 500+ got ran over by a truck haulin a horse no joke, made it buttter...gotta get me another one quick.

I throw a beat up Champ Roadrunner that has been dyed with a dark color on one side and a light color on the other. When it flies you can really see the rotation on the disc. People seem to comment more on this disc than any other.

As far as appearances go I get a lot of questions about my Ion and it has only been in my bag about 2 weeks.

anytime i run into an experienced disc golfer, they compliment me on throwing teebirds and leopards while the rest of my friends are throwing bosses/nukes/katanas/fatrim4000 the same distance.

First run Star TeeRex. Thing goes for a mile and looks great doing it.

I have to say my Comet- my giant arm buddy always mentions that the Comet is "money" for me.... but he never tries it. I assume the BIG arms need something that tries to cut down the trees instead of tracking through them!

I get a lot of Whats that for my xsoft Vibram putter, but the one that has kind of impressed me lately has been a Beast I just got (just dyed is better discription).. seems to hold nicely in the wind for me and fly nice.. but for goto disc has to be Buzzz

Probably my Z Flick because it hits lines people usually aren't aware of and I can get around a 70 degree skip over 100'. Also when I thumber it people almost always comment how they've never seen such a slow-turning thumber...at least those that have never thrown a Flick.