• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Discspeed why does CDGC not respect cyclists?

Steve said:
Dig It said:
+2cents

I'm cool with sharing the road with cyclists as soon as they have to buy a license plate/become registered to be on said road like I do. Those roads are a privilege not a right in my opinion.
Every bike rider I know has a licensed car or two. This argument is lame and assumes that bicyclists do not pay taxes or vehicle registration. Do you currently not share the road with them?

Taxes I pay on the gas I put in my car pays for the roads. Your fat ass in spandex doesn't pay for shit.

And alcohol- & propane-powered vehicles, as well, of course.

How 'bout flex fuel vehicles, which can run on gas/diesel or alcohol? Should they be banned on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays?

veganray said:
And alcohol- & propane-powered vehicles, as well, of course.

How 'bout flex fuel vehicles, which can run on gas/diesel or alcohol? Should they be banned on Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays?
I like the way you think.

I drive a car, it's registered and I pay a gas tax every time I fill up the tank. I also ride my bicycle on many of these same roads. Does that mean my fat ass still doesn't pay for shit? I also was lead to believe that tax money set aside for roads was used for maintenance and repair. Are you also saying that bicycles, which compared to cars have almost no footprint, still cause as much wear and tear on these roads as motor vehicles do?

gretagun said:
Are you also saying that bicycles, which compared to cars have leave almost no footprint, still cause as much wear and tear on these roads as motor vehicles do?
Exactly.

bergdawg- I can see you just like to bitch and moan so to argue with you would be pointless!

So to recap

Bikes in the road
Guy from cdg is a douche
A lot of people on cdg's jock
More cdg disdain because of said jock riding
Bergdawg is a moron and prolly the guy driving the van
I hope bergdawg and his terrible trolls gets hit by a bus full of cyclists who were forced to ride the bus because he is a terrible driver

Roc Lover said:
So to recap

Bikes in the road
Guy from cdg is a douche
A lot of people on cdg's jock
More cdg disdain because of said jock riding
Bergdawg is a moron and prolly the guy driving the van

You caught me... :?

I hope bergdawg and his terrible trolls gets hit by a bus full of cyclists who were forced to ride the bus because he is a terrible driver

That'd be ironic! Many lulz would be had at my expense.

Lots of bickering on a clear matter, the driver left decent room, but was an utter douche to drive that close at that speed, and even bigger dick for not taking responsibility for irresponsible driving habits. Biker took too long whining to the guy and thus made himself look like a douche as well, he should've just either shouted "learn to drive, douche!" or decked the guy and went on his way.

bergdawg is a douche. slowing down for 30 seconds because of a bike is no big deal. some people are commuting that way, 30 seconds aint shit. most people that are anti cycling and bitch at people on the road are morons without clear understanding of the law and the rights of cyclists. more people should commute by bike and motorists need to learn to deal with it. i shouldn't even read this bullshit or respond when i already know the rights us cyclists have and the general ignorance from most people regarding cycling. i drive a car too and i see both sides. don't freak out at people who are within there rights and are legally cycling on a road.

turso is 100% right, end of thread

Nick M said:
bergdawg is a douche. slowing down for 30 seconds because of a bike is no big deal.

Maybe not to you!

You gotta give some to get some. Bikers expect their bike ride to not have any hiccups in it because they're bikers, they want everyone to watch out for them. Well, if you see a car coming at you at fifty miles an hour, the smart thing to do would be to move over off the road a bit. Why is that so hard? You can't tell me you fat fuckers are that lazy.

Nick M said:
bergdawg is a douche. slowing down for 30 seconds because of a bike is no big deal. some people are commuting that way, 30 seconds aint shit. most people that are anti cycling and bitch at people on the road are morons without clear understanding of the law and the rights of cyclists. more people should commute by bike and motorists need to learn to deal with it. i shouldn't even read this bullshit or respond when i already know the rights us cyclists have and the general ignorance from most people regarding cycling. i drive a car too and i see both sides. don't freak out at people who are within there rights and are legally cycling on a road.

turso is 100% right, end of thread
u-mad-1.jpg

bergdawg said:
Nick M said:
bergdawg is a douche. slowing down for 30 seconds because of a bike is no big deal.

Maybe not to you!

You gotta give some to get some. Bikers expect their bike ride to not have any hiccups in it because they're bikers, they want everyone to watch out for them. Well, if you see a car coming at you at fifty miles an hour, the smart thing to do would be to move over off the road a bit. Why is that so hard? You can't tell me you fat fuckers are that lazy.

Your responses are so pointless their funny, I am curious how does one see a car coming at you at 50 mph when they are coming from behind you.

mrlaroo said:
bergdawg said:
Nick M said:

Maybe not to you!

Your responses are so pointless their funny, I am curious how does one see a car coming at you at 50 mph when they are coming from behind you.

Shouldn't bikes have mirrors, just like cars, if they're on the road? That's another one of those freaky words, Roe-ad.

I heard that arguing with obvious trolls definitely serves a purpose.

Latest posts