• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Mids] Do u throw wet discs? Best grip?

My vibram has been spot on during rain. The mediums and softs more than the firms. I have an all Vibram bag specifically for rainy days.

Haha. This. Just played with a buddy who threw his ibex medium most of the day and was parking shots and highly recommending it. On my list for sure.

I don't like wet discs...I cant grip or throw. In this weather in MN it's inevitable. A Towel can only do so much, especially in the cold...seems the disc is always a little slick. I just found that 300 plastic by prodigy is amazingly gripper even when covered in snow. For real, i was surprised...so i only carry like 7 discs all 400 plastic. I may have to get a couple 300's now.

But Ideally. TOWEL

I play year round in Minnesota. December through March I fight with cold and wet discs. I will carry a few towels in warmer months. But lately I have been wearing a mechanics cold weather glove - not for warmth, but for the extra friction on the thumb (back hand throws). My biggest issue is my thumb slipping and causing OAT. Extra pressure with thumb and the rubber grip of the glove helps this out.

Latest posts