• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you know what disc this is?????

bretttallen

Par Member
I have this Lat 64 disc with no markings.....any help with what it may be would be great....thanks

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 165
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 140
a picture of the profile may help

this is only the 2nd lat 64 disc ive had. i have an opto trident and this 1 and i have no clue what this is. may have to go look at a store or something

i got it from a friend who got it offline....no clue where it came from. when you push it on the outer edges it pops funny....like a goofy a$$ plastic sound. i have no clue on lat 64 stuff tho. i do however like the trident i have

I am thinking NO on the Halo. My Halo had a wider and flatter rim. I have only used a Halo, Striker, and a Core but that thing does not look like any of them.

chase,if he knew it was called a mirius,he wouldnt be asking about what it could be .lol

yes booter, i was definitely asking the guy who started the thread :|

but seriously, it looks like their older base line plastic that was used for only one mold that i knew of at the time

It sounds like the old grip line that makes the cool PVC sound when you hit trees.

is does make a wierd a$$ pop when you push both sides down. still lost though. looked at pias today to see if there was anything that resembled it....no luck. keep the thoughts and possibilities rollin. maybe i can sell it in the process for.......1 MILLION DOLLARS! wohahahahahahahahaha