• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Do you know what disc this is?????

Stroc would fit it fine. Im thinkimg I need to look at some of the millenium discs to see if this disc is one of them. They made some pretty funny combination discs.

So I have this old mint proto star disc and I have no idea what it is. It feels like a roc, but it has no bead, pretty old, its not a hammer or stingray. What is it. It has san marino engraving, no markings on back. Attached are some pictures. I want to sell it, but need to know what it is first. Let me know and if you know what its worth let me know. I want to try to get rid of it at a fair price for whatever it is. thanks

back in the early nineties innova played around with their molds, putting some of them from different molds together, thus you have the ray-roc. they wont admit it but i have several from that time and that is what it is.

got this disc marked as a surge in a misprint pack. the rim is just a bit too small to be a surge i think. does the surge ss have the same rim width? i havent thrown a lot of other discraft drivers but the rim width does seem similar to a crush or flash. the disc is in esp plastic. here are a couple shots next to a disc that is a surge.
IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

not familiar with that plastic in the lat 64. only the opto line stuff. pretty sure it has to be older. that yellow is hideous.

got this disc marked as a surge in a misprint pack. the rim is just a bit too small to be a surge i think. does the surge ss have the same rim width? i havent thrown a lot of other discraft drivers but the rim width does seem similar to a crush or flash. the disc is in esp plastic. here are a couple shots next to a disc that is a surge.
IMG_1914.jpg

IMG_1915.jpg

when you figure out what disc it is post the top picture in this page below to help others out.....thanks for your help...........

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26430