• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

DOES ANYONE WANT A FREE DISC?!

If I buy a mini marker from your site can you ship it in with Jrawks order so I don't have to pay shipping. I am a cheap b-tard :)

If I buy a mini marker from your site can you ship it in with Jrawks order so I don't have to pay shipping. I am a cheap b-tard :)

I'm buying a couple discs as well. PM me what mini you want, i'll add it to the order. Waiting for the friday paycheck to place the order.

GetAttachment-1.jpg

She's a gateway fan girl :)

Yeah, Gateway discs taste better than anyone else's. Especially the Organics. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, maple syrup.:hfive::D:clap:

I guarantee there was absolutly NO favoritism, I shouldn't even dignify that with a response...

made you look!

I was just kidding, happened to notice that he had something about gateway in his signature.

p.s. my brother just bought a Wizard and I definitely would have gotten one too if they had a different color than his in stock. The thing feels really nice, I'd be jealous but I got two other nice discs.

So the code is not "Innova Rules!"

I tried it 100+ times on 64 different computers surly I won by now.. I think Zenbot lied to me...

great marketing trick...

for Gateway to assemble an email list, they only have to give away 2 discs, and in the process got 100+ DG'ers to completely look over their site and send them their email address.

:clap:

isnt there a forum rule about solicitations?

Just found it as well. I know chances are slim for being the 100th, but it'll be nice to know I helped whoever wins it get there.

Wow, it took about 45 seconds to find. Or put it another way, it took longer to write this post than to find the code. When everyone zigs, you zag, and viola, you find the code.

There is a solicitation rule, but no one has asked us to buy anything, just to play the game.
But agreed this was a very clever marketing tactic to get emails :)

yea but the people are on the Forum and I haven't seen anything yet that would suggest they would spam us to heck. I mean if they want to send me Emails about deals that are going on, I am all for it. they will have to beat Dave's prices though, I usually go to him directly for all my Gateway needs

I agree. Gateway is friendly not sneaky. I would bet that Dave was involved with this somehow, possibly Junior Gordon is Dave :)

anyways, thanks to this contest i know that nikko locastro is a pro, and that i just traded his putter away :D