• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Does Paul Mcbeth have an ace on film?

pmorgan1214

Eagle Member
I tried looking on youtube but could not find one. Does anyone have a video of Paul Mcbethgetting an ace?

If you have one i want to see it!!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Running Aces isnt part of Paul's game but I'm sure he's had more than a few. Never seen one recorded.

I was just wondering. Paul is by far my best pro that i watch on youtube. it would be awsome to meet him and play a round of golf with a world class pro.

I think I saw this too. Maybe the water shot at Maple Hill?

I thought he hit a long one at the Monster Energy Challenge and after a quick google search found it was 570'. No video of it though.

Last edited:
There was a video, but I think it was only uploaded to facebook. Can't remember who uploaded it though.

Not an ace...and not on video, but I remember when we were throwing during the distance contest at Timber Ridge for 2008 Pro Worlds, he hit a guy in the hamstring from the top of the mountain. It was a 700+ foot throw and the dude went down hard.

I never heard if it was a serious injury or not, so I assume it wasn't.

Why don't you just send him a pm to Paul and ask him?

I think you have to be friends with him to view it, because I can't access the video.

Why don't you just send him a pm to Paul and ask him?

I think you have to be friends with him to view it, because I can't access the video.

I have not asked him. I guess i could send a PM and ask him directly. My only reasoning is that i think he might get a lot of pm's for stupid questions. he comes on here enough and he will see this thread and maybe answer.

Its not life or death if paul has an ace on film. im sure he has plenty. I saw he was trying at the Memorial. couple close ones. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Ace

Just FWI, in case anyone will ever read this again...he had one today and they showed it on ESPN Top 10